AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Resend time??
Old
  (#1)
Ryder13

Resend time?? - 02-21-2008, 02:12 PM

Hi all, just curious...

My first ever order from Alin was seized 6 months after it was sent (prob before that, but the letter was dated Jan. 3 and I ordered near mid July). I contacted Alin and took pics of the letter and send them on Jan. 31, 2008. His email said it may take a few days unless they have to check reference numbers, which is cool, cause I'm a patient guy.

I wanted to hear how many of you had something seized and had to have it resent? How long did it take for Alin to send it back out after you send him pics of the letter?

I'm a patient guy, but a few days in a lot different than a few weeks. I'm wondering if he even got it. I don't want to his up the company's ass about it but I don't want to lose out on what I paid for either.

Thanks all...

Old
  (#2)
King Leesus

02-22-2008, 05:41 AM

IMO you should get a different addy for him to send to since yours may be flagged now. Alin will resend. Don't sweat that. Just may want to get with him on other addy possibilities. Not sure if he does PO box's.

Old
  (#3)
killervibe
Banned

02-22-2008, 09:24 AM

its called selective scamming your not getting your stuff

Old
  (#4)
killervibe
Banned

02-22-2008, 09:24 AM

people will say different but they got there gear

Last edited by killervibe; 02-22-2008 at 09:26 AM.

Old
  (#5)
drob29
Banned

02-22-2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killervibe
its called selective scamming your not getting your stuff
I have dealt with Alin MANY TIMES over a period of YEARS and he will always do the right thing. Shit happens, seizures happen. It PUKES like you that just end up adding to the myths of selective scamming.

Ryder, PM a MOD or myself and someone will assist you further, or head to alinboard and use the "ask a mod" forum.

later

Last edited by drob29; 02-22-2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: decided to take the high road

Old
  (#6)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

02-22-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29
You, BUD, are an asshole.

I have dealt with Alin MANY TIMES over a period of YEARS and he will always do the right thing. Shit happens, seizures happen. It PUKES like you that just end up adding to the myths of selective scamming. FUCK OFF loser....what a tool you are.

Ryder, PM a MOD or myself and someone will assist you further, or head to alinboard and use the "ask a mod" forum.

later
Bump that. What a twat. This business is all about word of mouth and reputation so why would he selectively scam. Because I would estimate that 5 bad reviews online probably stops atleast double (10) from ordering and they pick someone else (it's probably more like 30 or 40 orders over time). For a company going so long as Alin's they would be fools for scamming people - it's a great company with amazing service. Shit happens and sometimes things get seized but it is not the end of the world (it will be sorted). It's a delicate process cos of the amount of people who try and scam the seller etc. Do has drob says and things should be sorted soon.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#7)
drob29
Banned

02-22-2008, 11:55 AM

lol...well I guess I got quoted before I edited.

oh well...

Old
  (#8)
Elvia1023

02-22-2008, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob29
lol...well I guess I got quoted before I edited.

oh well...
Ooops... they might not notice. Actually they might now as I have brought attention to it

For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Last edited by Elvia1023; 02-22-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Old
  (#9)
Ryder13

02-22-2008, 02:19 PM

No the letter was legit, and I have no idea what killervibe is talking about. If Alin has been around for as long as he has, he'll know what a real seizure letter looks like, and after he checks mine out he'll see the reference numbers are real. I have patience, I was just beginning to think he never got the email. I trust him, i've ordered from him a few times and got almost everything I've needed.

I can give him a different address, he just hasn't asked for it yet. His instructions were to take pictures, email them and wait a few days for them to respond and to check numbers.

I appreciate all of your responses.

Happy training

Old
  (#10)
Elvia1023

02-22-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder13
No the letter was legit, and I have no idea what killervibe is talking about. If Alin has been around for as long as he has, he'll know what a real seizure letter looks like, and after he checks mine out he'll see the reference numbers are real. I have patience, I was just beginning to think he never got the email. I trust him, i've ordered from him a few times and got almost everything I've needed.

I can give him a different address, he just hasn't asked for it yet. His instructions were to take pictures, email them and wait a few days for them to respond and to check numbers.

I appreciate all of your responses.

Happy training
Yeah it's a pain and you have waited ages! But I am sure once they check the number etc you will have your stuff resent. It just takes time but I am sure you will be pleased in the end. I ordered from other seller (not a sponsor) and I have been waiting 5 months and I still haven't received a seizure letter! I had ordered from them a few times and always got my stuff so I doubt they are one of those selective scammers like that twat put above! I hope you get your stuff quick and things are sorted.

GENOTEC REP

Old
  (#11)
Ryder13

02-22-2008, 03:44 PM

I understand... I appreciate it Elvia. Thanks

Old
  (#12)
Ryder13

02-22-2008, 03:44 PM

I understand... I appreciate it Elvia. Thanks

Old
  (#13)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

02-22-2008, 05:56 PM

There are a few little shitheads That use to be members here That like to Pop in now and then to cause trouble. Usualy they will pull there crap thru Pms to the members full of lies and try toLure them over to there forum.
Every now and then they get brave and Post like this though and they have to be banned.

Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#14)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

02-22-2008, 06:00 PM

Ryder,
I would go ahead and email him again for an update.
explain to him the situation and that you have been very patient and tried not to send anymore emails then needed But youd like a Follow up please.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

Old
  (#15)
Ryder13

02-23-2008, 03:41 AM

I understand raj, and yea I PMed another Mod and he suggested I do the same thing. I appreciate it, all of you...

Happy training...

Old
  (#16)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

02-23-2008, 09:16 AM

Keep me updated Ryder. If Still no Luck Ill leave him a message on his forum.
Goodluck bro and Happy training to you as well

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook