©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

amiridex liquid form?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
gentlemen,

amiridex in the liquid form, (a) is it better than pill form? (B) what dosage should I use? Sust 250 every 4 days for 10 weeks is the cycle I am going to do. any help you all can give would be greatful...thanks again guys.

BC

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
Amiridex in the liquid form, from my experience is just as good as the pill form, depending on where you get it. Sus will lead to alot less water retention than test e or cyp. I dont think you would need, but if you have to use it .5 mg will keep you dry.
Is this your first cycle?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
war nerve said:
Amiridex in the liquid form, from my experience is just as good as the pill form, depending on where you get it. Sus will lead to alot less water retention than test e or cyp. I dont think you would need, but if you have to use it .5 mg will keep you dry.
Is this your first cycle?

I agree, there should be no difference between the liquid and tablets.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Nope, no difference I agree. Niether need to be sterile either because there is no injection. I think the liquid may be just a little bit better because it is quickly absorbed but I have no proof of this. Arimidex is very potent and great at what it does, go with cheapest kind you can find. I am making a batch here soon and may see if Mexico will allow me to register it for vet use but I have my doubts :(

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
no this is not my firts but my second cycle. I was just wondering about it because on my first cycle I didn't use nolva or clomid...just the juice and when I came off of it (pct) I noticed that I was very tired all the time and weak.....so I have been looking at ancilleryguys.com and I want to purchase amiridex from them.....with the liquid form being better, how do you take it? I can see that you do not inject it. Do you drink it or is it absorbed through the skin? Thanks again for your help

BC

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Hey BillyC...just measure your preferred dose and drink it. You can also inject the liquid into an empty caplet if the taste is too nasty...also, dont overdo your doses of adex. It is bad on your lipid profiles, can kill your sex drive and some estrogen is good for growth!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
BIO LABS said:
Nope, no difference I agree. Niether need to be sterile either because there is no injection. I think the liquid may be just a little bit better because it is quickly absorbed but I have no proof of this. Arimidex is very potent and great at what it does, go with cheapest kind you can find. I am making a batch here soon and may see if Mexico will allow me to register it for vet use but I have my doubts :(

Maybe you could say its for cows with "udder cancer"? lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
billyc said:
.just the juice and when I came off of it (pct) I noticed that I was very tired all the time and weak.....
BC

This sounds like your PCT didn't take. If your HPTA recovers the way it should, it should show in energy and at least consistent strength from workout to workout.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
Maybe you could say its for cows with "udder cancer"? lol

Thats funny bro but I actually plan to say something similar and possible grease the fingers of one of the officials to get it done quick. I think its crazy the prices people are charged for the drug. It cost 35 dollars per gram so why charge $5 plus in pharmacies for 1mg tab? Thats crazy. We will change the way things are done here in Mexico and with American market, I am on your side guys. QV and other companies will probably sick the dogs on us but we are ready for any unplanned inspection and any potential problems that could occur. I am well supported and backed here because the way I do business, honest and with integrity and I look for long term relations not just how much money can I make off this person here and now, I think over ten heres how much can we make together. :p

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
You seem like a good honest guy and I respect that...I hope all goes well for you bro. With good prices im sure you can give QV and Sydgroup some good competition.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
You seem like a good honest guy and I respect that...I hope all goes well for you bro. With good prices im sure you can give QV and Sydgroup some good competition.

Thanks Heavy. :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
I think the liquid may be just a little bit better because it is quickly absorbed but I have no proof of this. QUOTE]

I use to have an article on medicine (tablet)absorbtion but Ill be damned if I can find it. It was a study that showed medications and vitamins were better absorbed if they were in tablet form and crushed prior to ingestion. That would support your thinking that a liquid would be better absorbed.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
THanks for the info again....Here is another question for you all, (A) would you get nolva and clomid or would you do amiridex? I don't like how it says that it can kill a sex drive (amirid). Let me know bros...and thanks again.

BC

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
billyc said:
THanks for the info again....Here is another question for you all, (A) would you get nolva and clomid or would you do amiridex? I don't like how it says that it can kill a sex drive (amirid). Let me know bros...and thanks again.

BC

You need to try different substances and see how your body responds to them. I personally get itchy nips on test cycles with Arimidex and only Nolvadex stops that. Like I said though, thats just me. Your body may respond different than that. Make sure you have at least Nolvadex for test cycles and its up to you for the PCT whether you want to take Nolvadex or Clomid. I prefer to use Nolvadex because Clomid gives me zits, but you may prefer Clomid.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
Hey BillyC...just measure your preferred dose and drink it. You can also inject the liquid into an empty caplet if the taste is too nasty...also, dont overdo your doses of adex. It is bad on your lipid profiles, can kill your sex drive and some estrogen is good for growth!

Good and true point about the lipid profiles. One way to prevent this is to take about 20mg of nolvadex ed with it.