©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca and Sust cycle...Need help

GetBig17

Sep 15, 2004
I am looking to start my 2nd cycle. my first cycle I did sust and winstrol, but never took anything after i finished my cycle so I kinda lost a lot of what i gained. So now I'm looking for some advice and how to go about on my 2nd cycle. So i was thinking about deca and sust stacked and then possibly winstrol after? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

GetBig17

Sep 15, 2004
Ok I understand some of that now...i was thinking a 10 week cycle with 500mg of sus and 400mg of deca a week. BUt then I wanted to add winstrol in. Should I do that in the later part of the cycle or do it when im completely done with my cycle?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
GetBig17 said:
Ok I understand some of that now...i was thinking a 10 week cycle with 500mg of sus and 400mg of deca a week. BUt then I wanted to add winstrol in. Should I do that in the later part of the cycle or do it when im completely done with my cycle?
I would save it for a different cycle altogether.
And, if you can get it, I think you will like test cypionate or test enanthate over sust, but that's just me. Some boards rave about sust as if it's the Holy Grail.

ryanbug70

Sep 29, 2004
Sust sucks man. Too many different esters. Stick to the choice of champions go with cyp or ethan. Too fully get good use from sust you need about 750 ml a week because of the short esters. Just my 2 c

W

wolfyEVH

ryanbug70 said:
Sust sucks man. Too many different esters. Stick to the choice of champions go with cyp or ethan. Too fully get good use from sust you need about 750 ml a week because of the short esters. Just my 2 c

good call bro....stick with long esters (enanthate/cypionate).......you can inject only once or twice a week and you're fine.....sust is really only benificial if you inject a few times a week.....