©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hair loss from juice...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Is hair loss from juice temporary or permanent?? i hear one side effect of winstrol is hair loss...

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
Is hair loss from juice temporary or permanent?? i hear one side effect of winstrol is hair loss...

For most when the hair falls out it never comes back. For some it comes back after anabolics stop being used but nevr 100%. Winny is known for it but most anabolics in high doses can do it also. Anadrol is big also on hairloss. Glad I am a palone, thats spanish for bald man. :p

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
when do those effects usually occur? Is it only after years and years of AAS usage?

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
chris 1 said:
My hair thined out pretty quick. It was noticable. I was using cytomel at the time and when I dicotinued it my hair really thined out. Then I read somewhere that that was a side effect of cytomel. I am sure all the steroids I take dont help. I just saw Jay Cutler at a show in New York guest posing. How does he have a full head of hair?

Jay grew up in same state as me and he always had a full head of hair, I mean thick head full. The gear does not effect some people at all it depends if you are predisposed to it or not, If you are going to lose your hair in life the drugs speed up the process but if you are not going to lose hair then it will not force your hair to fall out.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
No hair loss here...not a strand. But for those who do have problems, you want to stay away from steroids like winny, tren, masteron, methyltest, anadrol...highly androgenic ones. Especially masteron...it is a derivative of DHT, the stuff that kills hair.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
I agree with everyone else. It depends on whether or not you are predisposed. Usually it is determined by your grandfather on your mother's side of the family.
You should start noticing within a few weeks of starting your cycle. You will begin to see lots of hair in your hairbrush and in the shower.
I lose hair like crazy on a cycle. The only thing that has saved me so far is it was so thick when I first started. But, people are starting to make comments about how thin I'm getting on top.
I just say, " Thank you for pointing that out. You are the first one. I would hate to run around thinking I had a full head of hair and look in the mirror one day and be shocked. You have saved me that embarassment."
Somehow, they get the message that I already knew.
I've heard finasteride will regrow hair.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
DragonRider said:
I agree with everyone else. It depends on whether or not you are predisposed. Usually it is determined by your grandfather on your mother's side of the family.
You should start noticing within a few weeks of starting your cycle. You will begin to see lots of hair in your hairbrush and in the shower.
I lose hair like crazy on a cycle. The only thing that has saved me so far is it was so thick when I first started. But, people are starting to make comments about how thin I'm getting on top.
I just say, " Thank you for pointing that out. You are the first one. I would hate to run around thinking I had a full head of hair and look in the mirror one day and be shocked. You have saved me that embarassment."
Somehow, they get the message that I already knew.
I've heard finasteride will regrow hair.

Finasteride will work but can cause you to not be able to fuc* because it block DHT which is sex drive related. 1mg per day should be taken by anyone using testosterone or derivatives. You use anabolics take 1mg per day even if you have no hair it will protect your prostate. There is proof of this on the net if Tee or someone thats good at it does not mind looking it up for us. ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
Finasteride will work but can cause you to not be able to fuc* because it block DHT which is sex drive related. 1mg per day should be taken by anyone using testosterone or derivatives. You use anabolics take 1mg per day even if you have no hair it will protect your prostate. There is proof of this on the net if Tee or someone thats good at it does not mind looking it up for us. ;)

I dont have access to my files right now, but you are correct in what you say. The only thing I can add is that I have read that you should begin taking your 1mg daily about a month prior to your test based cycle to protect your prostate.