©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

trens question?

highroller

Dec 2, 2007
i have been on trens for 3 weeks, i started with british dragon 75mg. no problems, but i ran out. now im on bulkin pharm. it seems to be stronger but i am getting bad fina cough, to the point i cant always finish the inj.. i am sticking my shoulders same place i have always inj. fina. am i doing something wrong? are should i just not worry about it? its starting to worry me cause its hard to breath, and the chest and back pain is pretty good for 10 or so min. any suggestions?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
highroller said:
i have been on trens for 3 weeks, i started with british dragon 75mg. no problems, but i ran out. now im on bulkin pharm. it seems to be stronger but i am getting bad fina cough, to the point i cant always finish the inj.. i am sticking my shoulders same place i have always inj. fina. am i doing something wrong? are should i just not worry about it? its starting to worry me cause its hard to breath, and the chest and back pain is pretty good for 10 or so min. any suggestions?
Two things. I have heard of many getting the dredded tren cough. It could be the solvent used like BA. Or you have injected into a blood vessel or vein. You are aspirating the pin before you shoot aren't you?? But tren cough as it is called is a reaction to the solvent used to make it solution.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Shoot somewhere else; I've never experienced it myself, but have heard others say that shooting below the waist tends to eliminate problems.
Let us know how it goes.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yeah stick to the glutes or the thighs and that will help elimate the problem. Not to mention the fact imo they are much better areas to inject any compound compared to the shoulder.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Oh and if your doing 75mg then that must be eod so rotating sites would be a good recommendation. My favs are my glutes, chest and delts. If you want info on where to inject then ckeck out www.howtodoinjections.com

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Since we're on the topic of injection sites... If i'm doing EOD injections, how many sites should I have before I come back to my first site?

I like delts, and I'm gonna try the ventro site as well. Is that sufficient or should I have a third?

I'm doin Test Prop by itself for 4 weeks, then adding in Tren Ace. So for the last 8 weeks they'll be mixed.

What could I do about that?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Ryder13 said:
Since we're on the topic of injection sites... If i'm doing EOD injections, how many sites should I have before I come back to my first site?

I like delts, and I'm gonna try the ventro site as well. Is that sufficient or should I have a third?

I'm doin Test Prop by itself for 4 weeks, then adding in Tren Ace. So for the last 8 weeks they'll be mixed.

What could I do about that?
That should be good. I use a general rule of every 7 days or more per site, though sometimes I might only give myself 4 on fast esters. You would be shooting each site every 8 days with your schedule. I would also mix up large/small muscle groups: In other words, if you are shooting delts and ventro I would shoot as follows:
1. Ventro (Left) - Day 1
2. Delt (Left) - Day 3
3. Ventro (Right) - Day 5
4. Delt (Right) - Day 7
The reason is that larger muscle groups tend to hold the depot longer and result in a higher blod plasma level than smaller muscle groups. Smaller groups tend to have a quicker action. I might be geeking this a bit, but it's a simple way to attempt to optimize levels.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
AlphaMale said:
That should be good. I use a general rule of every 7 days or more per site, though sometimes I might only give myself 4 on fast esters. You would be shooting each site every 8 days with your schedule. I would also mix up large/small muscle groups: In other words, if you are shooting delts and ventro I would shoot as follows:
1. Ventro (Left) - Day 1
2. Delt (Left) - Day 3
3. Ventro (Right) - Day 5
4. Delt (Right) - Day 7
The reason is that larger muscle groups tend to hold the depot longer and result in a higher blod plasma level than smaller muscle groups. Smaller groups tend to have a quicker action. I might be geeking this a bit, but it's a simple way to attempt to optimize levels.

Oh that's sweet... I'm actually pumped that the sites I picked fit into a correct schedule to allow the site to heal in time for the next injection... I'm just hoping this is going to be as good as it sounds...