©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle

David_X

Mar 4, 2008
I’m about to start my first cycle. How does this look for a first cycle?
1-10 Test Prop 75 mg ED
4-10 Anavar 50 mg ED

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
stats?

wt
bf%
lift history
diet
goals

POST UP bro and we can help

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
David_X said:
1-10 Test Prop 75 mg ED
4-10 Anavar 50 mg ED

You sure you want to take prop for your first cycle?
That's 70 times you have to pin yourself. Lots of pinning for someone that never used AAS before.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
da-sol said:
You sure you want to take prop for your first cycle?
That's 70 times you have to pin yourself. Lots of pinning for someone that never used AAS before.

I could have done 30 cycles and I wouldn't want to be pinning everyday! And I don't mind it at all. But 70 pins over 10 weeks is alot. If I was doing test p I would do it eod and mix it if I was using other compound.

Provide your stats and people can advise you best.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
David_X said:
Age22
Weight:220
BF 14-15%

Not much to go on then. I assume you are quite tall then. I can also safely say it will be your first cycle. Can you provide

ht
training history
diet
goals

And anything else you wanna include. Then we can advise you best.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Im guessing you chose Prop and Var to Put on lean Muscle?
What exactly are your goals? Cut some bodyfat and gain some quality muscle?
The guys are right, the prop is pretty painfull stuff and requires a lot of shots.
Its Probably my least favorite test. I think its ok to add to a blend (Like sustanon or aratest) But it alone I never have cared for much.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
My first cycle was Test E (and the second and the third cycle). Like everyone said though, what is your goals? Diet will play a huge roll in all this. Also how long have you trained for and how much do you know about the gear your running?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
David_X said:
1-10 Test Prop 75 mg ED
4-10 Anavar 50 mg ED
I personally see nothing wrong with your choice of aas; you must be aware of Prop's reputation for painful injects, which I feel is overrated after a few shots (it seems to get better each time, for me at least). I can't say whether the doses are good or not, or if the length of time is good either as you have not given us much to go on.
General recommendation would be to run the Anavar for the entire time you run the Prop, you'd probably be fine with 50mg/day and might consider Masteron instead of Anavar, but Anavar is lovely too. Also, if you aren't running Winstrol or real fast-acting ester like Acetate i.e Tren Acetate, then I would inject everyother day and save some pinning (and the price of needles).