©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why is it deleted??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i made a post about ******* sending me the wrong gear. I ordered Test Ethanate and was sent Test Prop. ******* can i trade it back?? maybe he made a mistake or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Seems as though info that is important to others is getting removed / deleted for the hell of it. If shit gets posted in the wrong forum - why the hell can't it just be moved? Hate to see such crap happening here at anasci - this is my home away from home........ :(

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
i made a post about Gearman sending me the wrong gear. I ordered Test Ethanate and was sent Test Prop. Gearman can i trade it back?? maybe he made a mistake or something.
Because it's inflamatory toward the source. This is the kind of thing that should be handled between you and the source privately through Emails. If he doesn't take care of the problem, then a MOD should be notified to see if he/she can intervene on your behalf. There are just a number of steps that should precede you posting an error (which effects a sources rep) on the open forum.
If I were to order something from any other supplier of goods be it shoes, guns, hunting or fishing supplies, would I take a full page add out in the local newspaper saying, "(JC Penney, Sears or whoever I ordered from) sent me the wrong item by mistake. I'm waiting to see if they are a stand up company and will take care of this problem?" Or, would you just privately contact their shipping department to see what they would do to help you?
Our sources deserve the same respect.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Seems as though info that is important to others is getting removed / deleted for the hell of it. If shit gets posted in the wrong forum - why the hell can't it just be moved? Hate to see such crap happening here at anasci - this is my home away from home........ :(
Nothing happens without a reason. Admin will intervene if they think something is unfair.
The MODS are committed to protecting you and the sources. If a source skrews up you will be advised at the proper time.