©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Keeping gear in syringe

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
If I'm planning on going on vacation, would it be ok to load up my injections before I left, making sure I keep the needles covered and syringes in a safe place until i inject?

Or would it be better just to take my vial and prepare the needle as I need them?

Thanks

ANT

Feb 29, 2008
your good to go I load my stealths in and cap them and put them in a plastic bag

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Good info... but that dude from that forum seemed to want to store enough gear in a syringe to last a month. I'm talkin doin this for a week (4 injections)... It's not a big deal, It would just be convenient but i don't want to substitute health for convenience. If nobody recommends it i'll just draw up on the spot...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Ryder13 said:
If I'm planning on going on vacation, would it be ok to load up my injections before I left, making sure I keep the needles covered and syringes in a safe place until i inject?

Or would it be better just to take my vial and prepare the needle as I need them?

Thanks
No worries if done for a short term - a couple of days or so, I do it all the time; but look out for EO in your steroid, even though it makes for a nice thin oil, it can disolve some of the syringe from what I've heard, not a visable amount though. I guess really you have to decide if you really need to do it, I use small needles and therefore have a longer draw time (less damage to the stoppers though) and do it when I have more time so my first of the morning shoots are quick because all I have to do is pull of the cap and go. Professional's warn against pre-loading for more than 24 hours, but I feel that is err on the side of extra caution. One last thought is that many on HRT will fill ONE insulin syringe and shoot it all week with the same syringe and needle, and simply wipe the needle with alcohol before and after each shot without problems.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Are you flying? If so just be careful because I am on a plane every week and they will scan your bags and they spot check a lot of luggage now days.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
No I will be driving...

Well if the majority say it's ok then i'm just gonna do it. I preloaded for a day before and that was fine. It'll just be easier this way and I'd rather not take a vial with me, just the syringes preloaded.

Maybe I could load them with an airpocket between the gear and the rubber plunger and position them in my bag standing up so the gear isn't always touching the rubber? I know they won't always be not touching but that could be helpful.