©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

seizer notice??

Black_Blur

Aug 16, 2004
Alright fellas i need some advice on how to go about my seizer notice!They sent me some form to fill out and i got 30 days to send them back.They want me to sign a release of the goods to them..Should i do so?They said that the cost of the goods were under $250..Any idea on what i should do so that i dont get any charges against me?It was not my idea to ship by UPS express from another country but that source made the choice for me i guess..And the really fucked thing about it is that it was under my lady's name and addy..So im trien to figure out a way so that she can avoid trouble.. :confused:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Man all this talk makes me worried :( i recieved one of my packages but not the other and its been a little over a month. Thanks for the advice chris i will take that into account if i DO recieve a letter.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
dugie82 said:
Man all this talk makes me worried :( i recieved one of my packages but not the other and its been a little over a month. Thanks for the advice chris i will take that into account if i DO recieve a letter.

Why order international? If you know a trustworthy domestic source then use them. It is worth the extra $5 or $10 per bottle. :confused:

W

wolfyEVH

chris 1 said:
Send the seizer notice to the guy you ordered from . Most companies will resend products if you send them the seizer notice.Dont fill out that paper work they sent you. Throw it out pretend you never ordered it. If you send tht paper work that means your admitting to what you did and you want to claim the products. Then there going to give you a court date and you will have to explain it to a judge. If you forget about it {do nothng with the letter} they will just destroy the products or send them back to return address. They will send you 2 more letters and never bother you again about it. Your lucky if they wanted to they would have sent a detective right to your house with the package they did that to me. I was arrested for attempting to posses a controlled substance. I went to court for a year . I ended up paying a $250 fine. If someone ever comes to you house that dosent look right dont accept the package tell the you didnt order it. They will ask you if your waiting for a package tell them NO I AM NOT!

is it possible that the guy you ordered from would fill the seizure notice out in your name and everything and get you busted? would some people take a scanned copy of that or no?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
chris 1 said:
Send the seizer notice to the guy you ordered from . Most companies will resend products if you send them the seizer notice.Dont fill out that paper work they sent you. Throw it out pretend you never ordered it. If you send tht paper work that means your admitting to what you did and you want to claim the products. Then there going to give you a court date and you will have to explain it to a judge. If you forget about it {do nothng with the letter} they will just destroy the products or send them back to return address. They will send you 2 more letters and never bother you again about it. Your lucky if they wanted to they would have sent a detective right to your house with the package they did that to me. I was arrested for attempting to posses a controlled substance. I went to court for a year . I ended up paying a $250 fine. If someone ever comes to you house that dosent look right dont accept the package tell the you didnt order it. They will ask you if your waiting for a package tell them NO I AM NOT!

I completely agree with this.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
Dugie are you in contact with the source about this? Is he offering any reasons?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
it's AP. I am behind him 100% when he says that he sent out the order on the 14th of August. I recieved the nolva but not the rest of the shipment(in the second package). I havn't recieved a seizure notice however when it gets here i'll be sure to email/fax him a copy of the notice, and maybe we could work things out. I know AP is a great guy and i am sure none of this is under his control.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Did you have the order sent to your own address or somewhere else? Does anyone else live with you? How certain are you that it got seized?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Yes it was sent to my home address, and i go through the mail myself every day. I'm not certain it was seized, but i guess all i can do is wait for that letter or package.