©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For The Record

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Alright guys, if I have seemed a little hostile or irratable lately, it's because some members have been posting source names left and right........I can't believe how many times I have had to correct this the past couple wks. I am not a bad guy I promise, but I will not tolerate source posting on a board that I work for. As a moderator I am succeptible to punishment for the board if something were to happen I belive. This is something that I don't intend on allowing to happen either. Source posting is stupid and against the rules.

As far as advice goes, I want everyone to know that I will never give bad advice or advice which I lack the knowledge or exp. to back up. Everyone is suppost to exchange their thoughts and opinions on these boards, that is how we all are able to learn from one another. However, one problem I do have is when people give poor advice that they obviously lack or have no knowledge of. If you suggest a high amount of gear to someone and they go off and listen to you then their health is at risk. Please consider this before making suggestions.

Thank you,
jsjs24