©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

when sending cash

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
ok, when u send cash why do you have to have a tracking #? is it something you have to do? or can you just send it in the mail whith out a tracking #? i really dont want to fuck with going to the post office just to get that shit. :rolleyes:

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
rebhchad said:
ok, when u send cash why do you have to have a tracking #? is it something you have to do? or can you just send it in the mail whith out a tracking #? i really dont want to fuck with going to the post office just to get that shit. :rolleyes:

it is your word against the source that sending cash to. You have no proof he or she received the cash. Maybe the cash is received and source lies, maybe envelope lost in mail. Tracking number is your only way to be sure.

Send express mail its fast and always makes it within 5 days at worst if it gets lost. Priority when gets lost takes 10 days or more not sure why but I have been doing this for many years and it is true.

If you send priority mail then get a green delivery confirmation slip its $.45 and you can track the pack.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
it is your word against the source that sending cash to. You have no proof he or she received the cash. Maybe the cash is received and source lies, maybe envelope lost in mail. Tracking number is your only way to be sure.

Send express mail its fast and always makes it within 5 days at worst if it gets lost. Priority when gets lost takes 10 days or more not sure why but I have been doing this for many years and it is true.

If you send priority mail then get a green delivery confirmation slip its $.45 and you can track the pack.

good info

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
where do i get the green delivery confirmation slip? the post office, do they ask alot of ??

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
rebhchad said:
where do i get the green delivery confirmation slip? the post office, do they ask alot of ??

You have nothing to worry about. You are not breaking the law sending cash in mail its not illegal.

There will be no questions asked.

Walk in post office and grab priority mail envelope and green slip. They are located somewhere in the lobby usually where you stand when waiting in line.

The only time the people will question you is if you live in California or a bording state, county, city to Mexico like San Diego or San ysidro ect...you are mid 20's and big and go mail a packge the might ask "so what are we mailing today" but you are not mailing a package just an envelope. You can litterally walk in with 50 express envelopes and I guarantee they will not be suspicious of you its just packages they worry about and thats if you are living in a "high trafficcing smuggling area" off Canada borders or Mexican borders.

Bottom Line you have to worry about nothing but making sure you send cash to correct address. ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIO LABS said:

Good info Bio.
Bottom line is, it's for your protection. Look at it as a type of insurence.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: rebhchad and why?

Maybe to clarify what rebhchad might have been getting at .. in the context of sending cash for "supple-ments" to a well known or established source - why would you want to provide "linkage" to the transaction by using an MTCN number? Really, what are the chances of the $$ being lost in route?

Your right .. it isnt illegal to send cash, but no sensible buyer is gonna complain too much about losing his/her money for such purposes (send small and often) - so why get an MTCN? As well, many distributors dont want info tracing to them or area's they work in/thru. (If I find a seller who wants orders in a way that reveal too many "traces" .. 'for the protection of the buyer' - it raises a red flag.

As for the return trip .. wouldn't the idea be even more important (in providing the least amount of "linkage" or information) - for both parties?

I mean all of this is why sites like SW exist?? .. help validate trusted sources, erase as much tracible info as possible, and educate potential buyers to prevent being scammed??

After reading the GS book and thinking about this issue (one can never be too careful) .. lack of physical evidence (tracking numbers, MTCN's, certification letters, etc .. ) weakens the feds/popo's case in lieu of being one of us wacked.

Any thoughts???

Stumpy

Last edited: