©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how does this cycle sound.

xhappyx732

Aug 27, 2004
new jersey
hey everyone. i'm still kinda new to the steroid world but i'm trying this out for a cycle. this cycle was suggested to me and sounds pretty good any imput would help i took first shot of it on friday.
500 mg -test e 12 weeks
300 mg- tren e 10 weeks

i was also told i should run nolva during and after cycle and clomid 2 weeks after my last test shot.

i have a decent routine down. so i'm not worried about that. could use a little help with diet such as suggestions as to what i should be eating. i'm currently 5'10 232 lbs. not sure what my bf% is. any help would be great. and any ideas as to how long i should expect to see or feelt he difference. aand what i should expect. thanks alot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Long esters can take 4-6 weeks to kick in and that's why some BB's take an oral for the first 4-6 weeks. This doesn't mean you have to.
Personally, I would get the nolva and have it on hand, but I wouldn't run it until you find out if you are prone to gyno. You can still use it for PCT.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
Realize that nolv will not take care of progesterone induced gyno which results from trenabolone and deca.

Thats true. You can try Bromocryptine for that. Also, some say high doses of vitamin B6 have helped.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
xhappyx732 said:
hey everyone. i'm still kinda new to the steroid world but i'm trying this out for a cycle. this cycle was suggested to me and sounds pretty good any imput would help i took first shot of it on friday.
500 mg -test e 12 weeks
300 mg- tren e 10 weeks

QUOTE]

Run the deca to wk 11 so the drugs end at the same time. Start PCT 2wks after last test e shot.