©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi 2 all the HUGE guys out there....I would just like to ask a couple of questions ( please excuse me if it sounds stupid, but what the hell do u expect from a newbie ...lol )
1) Looks like a person must be a millionare to use steroids, or am i overreacting?....what price are we looking at monthly?
2) Can a person get the same build as the steroid guys NATUARLY, but just have to exersise longer?
3) I am 43.....will steroids still help??
4) What is the ratio +- for a Natural to equal a Steroid guy..( ie 10xset Natural = 1xSet for a Steroid guy) ??
5) Also, what does this mean---> Testosterone 200 Depot - 200 mg/ml - 10 ml vial
Thanks guys...and sorry for all these questions, but i like being prepaired..:)

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
steroids dont cost much for what they do to you. and hell no you cant build yourself up naturally like you can on juice. it depends on your genetics.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Hi 2 all the HUGE guys out there....I would just like to ask a couple of questions ( please excuse me if it sounds stupid, but what the hell do u expect from a newbie ...lol )
1) Looks like a person must be a millionare to use steroids, or am i overreacting?....what price are we looking at monthly?
2) Can a person get the same build as the steroid guys NATUARLY, but just have to exersise longer?
3) I am 43.....will steroids still help??
4) What is the ratio +- for a Natural to equal a Steroid guy..( ie 10xset Natural = 1xSet for a Steroid guy) ??
5) Also, what does this mean---> Testosterone 200 Depot - 200 mg/ml - 10 ml vial
Thanks guys...and sorry for all these questions, but i like being prepaired..:)

:rolleyes:
1) It's not a cheap lifestyle, but if you shop around you can find deals.
2) No, you can't. That is a lie straight from hell. (I know. I'm 46 and I've been working out almost 29 years.)
3) Definately. At our age our test levels are already beginning to drop. (Look at 2 above)
4) Not sure what you're asking, but your workout will not change, it will suddenly become productive again.
5) That means you have 10 doses and each dose will yield 200mg of test depot. Depot describes the type of ester attached to this particular test and determines how often you will have to inject to see results.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thanks for the reply DragonRider.......(u must be "one hell of a huge guy" if you workout for 29years..)
Just 2 more questions if i may....1) I recently injected 100ml Deca-Durabolin ( which i DID get from a pharmisist) and orally took 19-Nor 2x a day with CREATINE-ATP. My weight is ( please dont laugh ) 56kg, height 1.65m...Is this Deca-Durabolin enough to last for 3 weeks???.....if not, what good advise have you got.....I really want to go FullBlast for weights now, and will work on your advice ( cause i can see you know what you talking about ), if you dont mind.....:)
2) I started my workout 8 hours AFTER the first shot, but could not see any improvement....maby im doing something wrong or is it too soon to notice??

thanks a bunch

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Thanks for the reply DragonRider.......(u must be "one hell of a huge guy" if you workout for 29years..)
Not really, I'm a very hard gainer. I weigh 108.86kg(240)
Just 2 more questions if i may....1) I recently injected 100ml Deca-Durabolin ( which i DID get from a pharmisist) and orally took 19-Nor 2x a day with CREATINE-ATP.
The creatine is good, but 19 Nor I'm assuming is a prohormone which is useless. 100ml of deca will not do much.
My weight is ( please dont laugh ) 56kg, height 1.65m...Is this Deca-Durabolin enough to last for 3 weeks???.....if not, what good advise have you got.....I really want to go FullBlast for weights now, and will work on your advice ( cause i can see you know what you talking about ), if you dont mind.....:)
What does your workout consist of and how long have you been doing it? How many calories are you eating and how much protein do you get in one day?
2) I started my workout 8 hours AFTER the first shot, but could not see any improvement....maby im doing something wrong or is it too soon to notice??
It takes 4 -6 weeks to see the effects of most steroids.thanks a bunch

Read this http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=70 and start researching everything you can.

Last edited:

Fuel

Jun 25, 2004
jsjs24 said:
You need to use this board and research it. These are all basic questions that can be answered by surfing around.
agreed.. dont be in a hurry. research as much as you can. you dont want to start putting things in your body and have no idea what its going to do. you might end up waisting your time and money. not to mention you could really jack yourself up..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thanks for the advice........nice to know it comes from you guys......cause i trust you.....
Enjoy your day and KEEP PUMP'IN!!....:)