©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

never say never

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Hello all
I said I would never use a forum again, but it seems that information is best found at the source. You can't deny that weight lifters and body builders are very well educated people, so I'm back. Talk to you soon.

glass

Apr 6, 2004
Does anyone know anything about a site called "********gear"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
glass said:
Does anyone know anything about a site called "********gear"?
1. Read the rules there is no open source posting.

2. I have never heard of them, but most sources that are that easy to find are scammers.

3. Their prices are ridiculously high.

4. Read the rules.

glass

Apr 6, 2004
What is "Open Source Posting?" If I broke the rules by asking a question I did not mean to, I have never posted in fourms before. I am using deca and test but having problems getting them. Customs has stopped all I have ordered. Just trying to find a reliable place. If that is wrong on this forum them I will back off. I am new to lifting as well. I only weighed 130 lbs (somewhat chubby then) when I started 2 years ago but now weigh in at 174. Guess that is not bad for being 26 years old and a full time student. p.s....my name I use is Glass, that is because I am in Optometry school.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
glass said:
What is "Open Source Posting?" If I broke the rules by asking a question I did not mean to, I have never posted in fourms before. I am using deca and test but having problems getting them. Customs has stopped all I have ordered. Just trying to find a reliable place. If that is wrong on this forum them I will back off. I am new to lifting as well. I only weighed 130 lbs (somewhat chubby then) when I started 2 years ago but now weigh in at 174. Guess that is not bad for being 26 years old and a full time student. p.s....my name I use is Glass, that is because I am in Optometry school.
Glass, check your private messages.