©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UG labs

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
have any u bros tried the QGL sustanon? i bet that shit is awesome, i tried some of the t-400 and i loved it. i would say it may have the same effect except better. :eek:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I am not a fan of sust because I don't see the need in 4 different esters to carry one drug. Personally I think enan or cyp is best with prop to start and/or finish. But if it's QGL then I'm sure the quality will be that of human grade.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
I am not a fan of sust because I don't see the need in 4 different esters to carry one drug. Personally I think enan or cyp is best with prop to start and/or finish. But if it's QGL then I'm sure the quality will be that of human grade.

Here again - JS is right IMO. Get the full effect of enanthate or cypionate. Sustanon is nothing more than a bunch of low-dosed shit mixed together.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
Here again - JS is right IMO. Get the full effect of enanthate or cypionate. Sustanon is nothing more than a bunch of low-dosed shit mixed together.

Glad we agree on this one imdaman, so many others will argue sustanon forever. It is overated bs imo too.

M

MYRICK

Ive Always Thought Sust Was Overated. Id Go With Qgl Enath Or Cyp With Some Prop To Start It Off.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
jsjs24 said:
Glad we agree on this one imdaman, so many others will argue sustanon forever. It is overated bs imo too.

I agree it is overrated and demanded. We just submitted samples call "ultra sust" to mexico city to get registration on that as a new nutri-vet product. I will not use it but people love that name Sust and requested we manufacture it. hey if I can move 500 bottles a month of it I am happy, the pharmacies are willing to pay me up to $15.00 per 10ml bottle so I said hell lets make it. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:

Me either. Good call.