©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nutri vet gear

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Who here has tried nutri-vet gear and if u have please tell me how your cycle went and your experience with the gear.

Mark

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
bigmark3d said:
Who here has tried nutri-vet gear and if u have please tell me how your cycle went and your experience with the gear.

Mark

Not many you may want to head over to steroid*****.com to ask how my services are. Chris1 has used them, Tuna, and 2 others I think so hope they will chime in here and post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I will be trying these products in the immediate future and will advise. I am also a member at S******W****. Very good ratings over there.
Guys, sometimes you just have to dive in and test the water yourself. The ones who do will be growing while everyone else is waiting for their results.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
DragonRider said:
I will be trying these products in the immediate future and will advise. I am also a member at S******W****. Very good ratings over there.
Guys, sometimes you just have to dive in and test the water yourself. The ones who do will be growing while everyone else is waiting for their results.

Thanks DR. And so you all Know I am not doing any special favors for the mods here, they are speaking of their own free will. DR, talk soon and will hook ya up with sale price on winny in future. That goes for all you guys. I may just leave some of the sale prices permanent.

Also, letting you know that tren enanthate and tren hexa has been ordered. will add to list soon. But will take a while to become legal and regsitered.