©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nose Bleeds

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Am I the only one who gets nose bleeds from steroid usage? This is due to high blood pressure, but even with a VERY clean diet, low sodium and cardiovascular fitness i get them...what about you guys? Currently running 500mg test down from 700mg.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
Am I the only one who gets nose bleeds from steroid usage? This is due to high blood pressure, but even with a VERY clean diet, low sodium and cardiovascular fitness i get them...what about you guys? Currently running 500mg test down from 700mg.

Over time the nose bleeds should go away. My friends would get them a lot but after a few cycles they went away.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Another thing to consider, is that in some people (myself included) the capillaries in the nose can be very close to the surface. This makes it much easier for them to be ruptured. I have already had the inside of my left nostril carterized (burned) to seal up some of these vessels (they do it with an acid not heat.) High BP and dry conditions only increase the chance of a bleed. Any ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) Dr. can do the procedure in his office in 5 minutes. It also helps to use a saline nasal spray for moisture. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I get them also but not until i take a shower. I guess it's the heat in addition to my BP being up that causes them. But i haven't had them in awhile.