©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie Dianabol ?'s

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Ok, after educating myself on PH's and PS's and doing a few cycles I've decided to go for the real stuff.
1. I'm going to start with orals for about 8 weeks followed by nolva. Does this sound good for my first cycle.
2.I gained about 10 lbs. on an M1T cycle, how much can I expect to gain on dianabol?
Take it easy on me and thanks for your time

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I suggest test enan for a first cycle, and if you want you could add some dbol for the first 5 wks. But before I can help you I need to know your stats.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
stats, ok hope this is the right answer
6foot 180lbs
chest size dunno, max bench 315
biceps about 17 inches
Honestly I'm more ripped than big. My wife says my body looks a little bigger than brad pitt in Fight Club

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:
I suggest test enan for a first cycle, and if you want you could add some dbol for the first 5 wks. But before I can help you I need to know your stats.
I have to agree. Orals are usually used to kickstart or end a cycle. Test should be the base for any cycle. I would start at 400 to 500mg a week.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Blackbird said:
stats, ok hope this is the right answer
6foot 180lbs
chest size dunno, max bench 315
biceps about 17 inches
Honestly I'm more ripped than big. My wife says my body looks a little bigger than brad pitt in Fight Club

How old are you?

wks 1-12 test enan or cyp 400 or 500mg a wk
wks 1-5 dbol 30mg ed
PCT 2 wks after last shot, nolvadex 40mg 2 wks, 20mg 2 wks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
so your saying I wouldn't have much gains on the orals
Not at all. But, oral gains are mostly water which gives you a tremendous strength increase at the beginning of a cycle. Test helps solidify those gains and makes them permanent especially if you follow up with the proper PCT.

In addition to JSJS24's question, how long have you been lifting?

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm 33 ,been lifting for about 4years, all natural for 3 years, did 3 cycles of M1t,4ad in the past year? I don't want to sound like a D**k but what are you getting at?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
I'm 33 ,been lifting for about 4years, all natural for 3 years, did 3 cycles of M1t,4ad in the past year? I don't want to sound like a D**k but what are you getting at?

The more information we have about you the better information we can provide about how to cycle properly. Anyone who would provide cycle information without knowing particulars is irresponsible and reckless and you shouldn't listen to them.
I wouldn't give the same advice to a 19 year old kid or a 26 year old who has only been working out 3 months. It helps to know how much the person you are advising knows about workouts, diet, protein requirements and how dedicated or lazy they might be.

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Thanks for the response.
Here's the lowdown
Stats 180lbs, Bf 13%
I usually workout 3days on 3 off, usually 1 body part per workout but I'm thinking about changing that to 2. I don't think I need that much recovery time anymore. Diet is pretty good, whey shake AM always chicken,yogurt, rice cakes, water, for lunch. Dinner is usually chicken, turkey, maybe beef twice a week, with rice, potatoes,veggies. I try to get about 200 gms of protein per day. Shakes at night when I'm hungry. I'm no bodybuilder, never will be, but between my diet and my workout ethic, I would say I'm pretty dedicated.

So back to the original thread. With that info what would you suggest for my first cycle? Thanks again

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
What JSJS24 suggested above (#6) should work very well for you. Don't sell yourself short about being a bodybuilder. Your strength and size are impressive for your weight. Anything most of the MODS say on this board you can pretty much take to the bank. I'm also impressed with the knowledge that Imdaman, Heavy and Bio have to share. Ask away and someone will try to help you.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Blackbird said:
Thanks for the response.
I try to get about 200 gms of protein per day. Shakes at night when I'm hungry. I'm no bodybuilder, never will be, but between my diet and my workout ethic, I would say I'm pretty dedicated.

So back to the original thread. With that info what would you suggest for my first cycle? Thanks again

Try to up the protein while on cycle to about 2g/lb of bodyweight. Calories need to be at least 4k.