©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fm Cycle

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
I have a female friend that is considering doing her first cycle she is 5ft9 135 athletic build and looking to pack on some lean mass not wanting to ill advise her I was wondering what the best advice would be to give her.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
xNOxLIMITSx said:
I have a female friend that is considering doing her first cycle she is 5ft9 135 athletic build and looking to pack on some lean mass not wanting to ill advise her I was wondering what the best advice would be to give her.
Best advice is of the nutrition and training kind, but as far as your question on a cycle:

Anavar at <10mg/day for around 6 weeks, taper the dose off the last week (liquids and powder are the easiest way to do this)
No PCT really other than tapering, other things help depending on what was used, but has more to do with mood and gains rather than homeostatis.

Is your friend a "friend" - My fiance takes it for several short cycles through-out the year, she constantly wants to do it, it's almost rediculous. Recently I was given a bottle of Letro, took too much and she became too much - watch out for stuff that might bring you to a lower level than her. By the way, my favorite for her recently has been very low dose Turinabol like 1.25mg-2.5mg per day - increases her sex-aggression and makes my fiance crave my dick like nothing else, I'm talking Blow Jobs almost everyday. Careful not to let her or want her to abuse the stuff though. Also she needs to taper off of it as much as possible or she will totally lose it for a little while when she comes off, might get depressed to - her too. She'll sometimes run 10mg, but usually 5mg and even though she's been doing it for over a year it effects her the same everytime. She/we have found that by running 2.5mg for awhile (4days or so) and then 1.25mg for 6-8, she never loses her sex drive or gets depressed - sex drive unfortunately does come down though, but still slightly above pre levels for awhile. She might get depressed for a little while if she stop's it cold turkey and so does her sex drive and that'll make you depressed too - plus the fact that women are enough of an rollercoaster anyway.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Thanks bro and no she is just a friend but I will still advise her about her sex drive and the chance of a slight depression plus any of the side effects but I like the way that sounds it will fit her nicely.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Ty

Thanks guys i have had great results with T-BOL I think thats what I will suggest Im not sure if she is even ready to do a cycle and nutrition and fitness is obviously my first advice but what I dont want to have happen is for her to get advice from some gym rat that doesnt know his ass from his elbow and end up hurting herself physically and mentally so I do feel obligated to steer her in the right direction. Do you guys agree with that outlook?