©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg?

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Im incorparating HCG into my next cycle can i get som info on dosage and time frame when best to introduce it into my regiment?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
xNOxLIMITSx said:
Im incorparating HCG into my next cycle can i get som info on dosage and time frame when best to introduce it into my regiment?

If you research online you will see the 1500-5000IU every 4th day for PCT. It is strong stuff and those doses are not needed. Infact if you research it you will find so many opinions on dose etc. Many backed up with so called scientific journals. Some saying 10,000IU injections! That is just beyond me that amount. I would say it is the compound with the most mixed views and doses ranging from 300-10,000Iu being used speaks for itself.

HCG on cycle at a nice dose will stop them shrinking, aid recovery and even make your other substances work better. A dose of 500IU every 7 days is perfect (every 5 days is cool too and better if thinking about half life). As it's every 7 days you can just have it on a certain day so you shouldn't forget. But keeping a diary of when you have to take all your compounds is best.

I would not start it until week 3 and finish b4 PCT. If your doing a long estered test then do it around the last injection so the test is in your system for 2 weeks afterwards. If using short estered compounds then maybe stop the HCG maybe 1 week before your last injection.

By the way there is no right answer and doing it just b4 PCT is fine. But it does have a active life of a few days so I would always have atleast 1 week difference between HCG last shot and PCT starting. But yeah 500IU every 7 days should be great for you and your recovery.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
What Elvia said.
I personally run 400iu twice a week, and also think that 250iu on Fri and Sat is good and actually better than 500iu in one day, but not so much if it was inconvient to do so.

There was a study done that showed that 250iu eod was not quite enough and that 500iu was a little too much, doing the math 400iu eod was perfect in the study, but I really don't think that it took into account the frequency aspect so much as 400iu twice a week works perfect for me and 250iu twice a week on Consecutive days (i.e fri,sat) worked fine too.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Ty

OK I think Ill run 400iu Every 4 days that should keep my levels at even keel. As always thanks for the help guys.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Agreed

YES I think 400 every 4 days sounds like a good dose for me, I am excited to acually get this cycle rolling but im waiting on my PCT to show up before I start.