©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

next cycle

garner

Jan 28, 2008
For my next cycle I’m thinking to try some EQ and winny tabs. What else to take with EQ?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
garner said:
For my next cycle I’m thinking to try some EQ and winny tabs. What else to take with EQ?

If you say for your next cycle I assume this will be your 2nd or 3rd? What have you done b4? Have you ever done test as part of a cycle or just kept to tabs alone in the past?

I would need to know your stats and obviously you want to build lean muscle but cut by your suggestions. But going on the above I would say test p would be a great addition. It is usually best keeping short and long estered seperate but test p and eq together would be great. If it was me I would try-

Test P
Masteron (propionate)
And winny tabs would be cool with the above

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
garner said:
Don't know the doses you're planning, but I would add Test. Add at least 200mg to maintain libido and make for a smoother recovery, by the way run it about 2+ weeks longer than your EQ. I would really recommend running 400-500mg Test with an equal amount EQ, but could get away with almost any dosing protocol: 250/600, 500/400 test/eq, etc. Test P is always good for a cutting cycle, but I would honestly recommend just running low dose test with your EQ if you were worried about potential bloat and whatnot and rely on the EQ and winny with Test for suppport.