©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How Long

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
how long do you think this forum is going to last? This place is too good to be true, if a fed or something ever catches this then there is a possiblilty it could get shut down...dont want to jinx it or anything but im just saying. :rolleyes:

W

wolfyEVH

im not even sure its possible to shut this down......we are not doing anything illegal by joining this board.....

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
bro, I would guess that there are feds on this board, F*** em were not doing anything wrong

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I would bet money the Gov watches this board.
Most people who get in trouble do so because of one of two things. 1. They run their mouth too much. or 2. They are messing with rec drugs.
Next time you hear of a steroid bust, check it out and see if there isn't some type of rec drugs or pain killers involved also.

And that is why they are a no-no. None of our sources sell them and we never talk about them.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My bro got busted for an overseas order of 20 Sustanon amps and some HCG. That was all that was in the order and the cops went on it. They entered without a search warrant, got one signed later, and got nothing inside. The package was never accepted, never opened, never made it into the home and they still raided his house and charged him with the package. They got nothing inside to even connect him to the order either & no other illegal drugs. He won in court (Easily), but spent about $10,000 on lawyer fees. That is what our government is wasting our hard earned tax dollars on. This raid filtered down from US Customs to a bored local hick town sheriff's office. Its a shame they dont spend that kind of time and effort protecting our country.

I have the upmost respect for hard working law enforcement officials that truely took their oath to make a difference and to help the citizens. However, I would gladly piss on any law dog that is too stupid to catch a real crook so he has to waste his time chasing after politically motivated crimes.... ie steroid users.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
As far as the board goes, if you aren't doing anything illegal, then dont worry. Chatting about AAS is not illegal. Using AAS is not illegal if you have a prescription from a licensed doctor. I can only speak for myself, but I am a law abiding citizen. :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
My bro got busted for an overseas order of 20 Sustanon amps and some HCG. That was all that was in the order and the cops went on it. They entered without a search warrant, got one signed later, and got nothing inside. The package was never accepted, never opened, never made it into the home and they still raided his house and charged him with the package. They got nothing inside to even connect him to the order either & no other illegal drugs. He won in court (Easily), but spent about $10,000 on lawyer fees. That is what our government is wasting our hard earned tax dollars on. This raid filtered down from US Customs to a bored local hick town sheriff's office. Its a shame they dont spend that kind of time and effort protecting our country.

I have the upmost respect for hard working law enforcement officials that truely took their oath to make a difference and to help the citizens. However, I would gladly piss on any law dog that is too stupid to catch a real crook so he has to waste his time chasing after politically motivated crimes.... ie steroid users.

So where did this guy live? I can't believe the cops moved on that one - they should've all been fired afterwards! I would have either sued, or at least asked the judge for lawyer fees to be paid by the county! That's bullshit! :flamingma

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
So where did this guy live? I can't believe the cops moved on that one - they should've all been fired afterwards! I would have either sued, or at least asked the judge for lawyer fees to be paid by the county! That's bullshit! :flamingma

He wanted to sue, and spoke with numerous lawyers. They all said since he is a white male, they wouldnt take it on a contingency. That means he would have to pay for the suit. They all said he would probably win, but the costs would be anywhere from $75,000 to $100,000. Thats too much cashola to put up on a "Probably will win" scenario. The part about him being a white male was that if he were a minority, he would be able to qualify for a legal aid project or have a much higher chance of getting the ACLU involved.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
So, the moral of the story is justice comes at a high price for white males? What a wonderful country we live in. Whatever happened to people (especially lawyers) doing something just because it's the right thing to do.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:

hell, if i wouldve known it would cost that much i would have just taken the fine and probation..(doubt there would be any jail for this scenario)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
So, the moral of the story is justice comes at a high price for white males? What a wonderful country we live in. Whatever happened to people (especially lawyers) doing something just because it's the right thing to do.

Yep, pretty sad

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: This board ..

I'm thinking Dragon made a very accurate statement - it probably comes from someone running their flap-jacks.

Might another possibility also be found in the manner in which web sites, created for this intent, evolve and grow. I mean think about it - all too often some sites are initially created for one smaller purpose or intent. It's service base is smaller, controlled, more exclusive. Less chance of being noticed in vast recesses of the virtual world.

Then $$ becomes the focus & bigger issue - as it continually grows. The more money it makes, the more internal strife, the more attention is drawn to it's "outreach program", and someone gets "pissed or sloppy", internal strife .. and then it either dissolves or gains some sudden attention - as a result of the aforementioned.

IMHO "cops are not that dam smart or energetic - they need shit handed to them in an obvious manner, or snitch-play, .. just thinking.

Stumpy

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well you's are all right.. i have plans to save the forum, and just start a new one without the source section if something like this were to happen, so you guys will always have a board to come to. but anyways i do plan on moving the server overseas soon.. to avoid legal troubles.. hopefully we dont get a shakedown lol btw, if you guys havent noticed some of the big boards such as anabolex and steroidology have began openly advertising sources.. if they wanna shake ne1 down im guessing theyd go for the big fish.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Anasci.org said:
btw, if you guys havent noticed some of the big boards such as anabolex and steroidology have began openly advertising sources.. if they wanna shake ne1 down im guessing theyd go for the big fish.
Yeh, I'm assuming some of the big boys will be made an example of before we get hit.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Meso has had open classifieds forever. I dont think the feds care as much as they want us to think they do.