©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh

z06er

Feb 21, 2006
roseville
would it be a waist of money to do one small cycle of HGH, i ask because it feels like i have hit a wall and nothing is helping me, ive heard it help grow new muscle tisue so if i did a small cycle would that even help? ive never tried it so im alittle nervous. wwhen small im taking about just a month.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
z06er said:
would it be a waist of money to do one small cycle of HGH, i ask because it feels like i have hit a wall and nothing is helping me, ive heard it help grow new muscle tisue so if i did a small cycle would that even help? ive never tried it so im alittle nervous. wwhen small im taking about just a month.

a month IMO would be a waste...6 months is a good run with HGH

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
ALIN said:
a month IMO would be a waste...6 months is a good run with HGH
I agree with Alin, 6 months minimum.....

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I agree, 6 months, but dont forget your test. Dont just use hgh by itself. Personally i would not go less then 5 iu's per day.

I think its 50 iu's per cc. I just had a brain fart!:eek:

z06er

Feb 21, 2006
roseville
that answered my next question, if you should take it alone or not. anymore suggestions for using HGH? side effects?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Here is My opinion-

HGH Does work...and if its Good qulaity it works very well.
The Problem is a Lot of younger or less experienced guys Take it expecting steroid Like results! Or Figure since its 10x as expensive it should work 10x as good...Not the case. It Does work and Have its Place But for younger guys Using it to Try and "Bulk up" or expecting it To Build a lot of Muscle Size Its Not going to Happen. Youll Just end up disapointed.
Its Not for guys on a tight budget.

For the Money there is Just nothing that compares to the Juice.
Peptides are Ok But there Not going to produce Results Like Just some good Ole Anabolics.

z06er

Feb 21, 2006
roseville
first of all, thanks for all the advice, ive done alittle reading about it, and what i take from it is that it builds new muscle tisue, and it help with cutting is this true? what kind of gains is normal gotten from taking it for 6mnths?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
What are your goals?! What are you looking to gain from the gh?!

z06er

Feb 21, 2006
roseville
my goals is to get to 250lbs, an pretty low bodyfat. but natualy i only got to about 170, right now im at around 215, is that alot to ask to gain from GH?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I doubt very seriously youll gain 25Lbs of muscle from it.
Maybe Over YEARS, with a Ton of proper Nutrition and Training But not weeks or Months. A Lean 250 Lbs is No Joke..... Thats What the Bigger PROS are weighing in at If your Talking Contest Shape!!!

Let me ask you this....
What brand are you getting?
How Much are you going to use, and How often?

I Honestly think One month Of HGH Is Just going to waste your money at this point. Its not going to do what your expecting of it.

I think your expecting to much to Fast.