©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids and TaeKwonDo?

Bendrr

Mar 20, 2008
Hi all, I'm not a bodybuilder but am a taekwondo student (senior green belt) and my job involves physical labor.

I'm 36 and all my life have been very thin. Right now I weigh 140 pounds and stand 6' tall.

Several years ago I took Dianabol for a while and was pleased with the results, but didn't stick with it. I got up to just over 150 pounds but since then the weight has fallen back off.

Since then I've gotten into TaeKwonDo and have gotten more in shape, but would like to take it further. I'd like to keep it to just small doses of oral steroids, no way I'm sticking a needle in me.

So I'd like your advice.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Advice don't bother. There is plenty of over the counter supps that could more than likely help you obtain your goals.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Foccus on eating more food of good quality and lift weights along with your usual training...EZ

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Did u do the dbol alone? Most of the weight you put on was more then likely water. If your bound to do soemthing and just want a "light" dose you could try anavar or turianabol. Personally I would just maipulate your diet if your just wanting a little addedd weight. It will come easier, less expensvie and you will keep the gains.