©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on Deca-Durabolin?

jrj

Jan 27, 2008
Anyone, please help.

I am very confused as to whether Deca causes loss of libido or not. Some sites on the internet say that is one of the safest of steroids and can increase sexual interest, others say impotence is a factor. My doctor is potentially suggesting it at no more than 200mg/week for HRT treatment? I'm concerned about what I read about negative libido effects; one reason for HRT is because of my low test and loss of libido. Any comments and help is welcomed.

jrj

Jan 27, 2008
deca

Based upon previous cases and my particulars, he feels that Deca may be better organically for me

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
jrj said:
Based upon previous cases and my particulars, he feels that Deca may be better organically for me
Better for you organically? What does that mean?

Deca will cause a complete (100%) suppression of your natural testosterone levels.
Deca does not convert to DHT.
DHT is the main hormone responsible for libido.

or in other words:

Deca = no Test
No Test = no Dht
No Dht = no Libido
No Libido = lack of sex drive (potental impotence)
Lack of Sex Drive = .......... You get the point.

Wait! Are your female? Deca can cause a increase in libido for females and at one time was a form of HRT for them. As far as for men - I don't think it is even approved by the American Ednocrinology Society anymore anyway.

Some may still prescribe it as an addition for a specific reason or a way to keep the Test dose low due to what ever whacked out, misinformed reason a doctor can have, but Deca only???? Crazy.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
TRT clinics prescribe testosterone.

Fertility clinics will occasionally prescribe HCG.

I "think" Deca is used in some cases to avoid muscle wasting (atrophy). I don't know why Deca would help for male hormone replacement. I'm no doctor, so I may be missing something. Why not get a second opinion from a professional? Doctors make mistakes.