©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Hey Guys
I just started a cycle last night and m first shot was TEST E 250 and it hurts like a Muther Fu@!er! I have never used TEST E before is is normal?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Maybe you hit a Bad spot?
Normaly test e is one of the least painfull. Not Painless...Lumps and some pain are normal. But less painfull then say Prop or sustanon in most cases.
Depending of course on the Brand and strength etc.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
thanx

i know and im ok with sus cyp as a matter of fact the test in my cycle is 250 E and 250 cyp maybe I did hit a bad spot its from axio but thanx bro I was really a little concerned

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Ok

So I spoke with a feirnd of mine and tonight im gonna try warming the oil and doing 1/2 a ML in each Glute I heard AXIO had a batch of TEST E that had a higher cincenteate of BA abt thats why if causes so much pain and my friend said he did this and it was almost painless im hoping so cause my ass is still tender from Thursday........

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I'm in the same boat. Iv'e been doing test cypinate for awhile,and I did an injection in the middle of my right glute. After a few hours it hurt,but the next day{today} it hurts like hell! Iv'e had this happen with test suspension. Iv'e even had a few injections of cyp hurt befor but not like this. Is it a no-no to hit up in the middle.This is good US.A testosterone from a pharmacy

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Ya you could try warming it up... It might just be your way of reacting to it. Everyone is different. I'm on a cycle of Test Prop and Tren Ace (didn't start the Tren yet) and I heard a lot of stuff leading up to the start that Prop was painful and it was a pain in the ass to do EOD injections. I'm not taking anything away from anyone, cause I could feel the stuff, but it wasn't anything like some folks made it out to be. My shoulders ( i guess they're used to injections?) are painless, period. My ventro sights are alittle sensitive the next day but not noticeable unless i'm concentrating on it. Like I said everyone is different, you'll probably get used to it and won't even know ur injecting afterwards.

I've used Test E before and it left a lump and hurt a little but went away as the cycle went on. Good luck and happy training...

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
My shots are usually painless,even the suspension. It seems like it is best if I stay to the side of my glutes instead of smack dab in the middle where I have to sit down.

xNOxLIMITSx

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
Glutes

Guys I was under the impression that the upper left quadrant of the glute no in the middle ore the side.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Funny thing is that my doctor never gave me injection instuctions.I think he assumed that I had juiced in the past. I'm very carefull about injections,and always use a clean needle. I don't like going into unfamiliar territory with my injections for fear of a problem. Iv'e done my traps,shoulders,biceps and quads before,but with fear and trembling.