©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question

p300644

Mar 22, 2008
Hello:

new here. I do post on anabolex.com (different name).I am new to all this but I am on hrt (5 months). HRT dosage is too low.So I ordered online.Could not afford 200.00 from Alin (wish i did) so I ordered from another.

not sure if ok to ask and moderator feel free to delete if not proper....... I ordered from fitnessmed.net. is it a reliable source? I paid almost double for cyp than what alin charges but that is all I odered. The cyp is BD (so they claim)

Now I regret not buying form a company with such customer back up as Alin.good to be here.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive never heard of them myself. I Hope it turns out ok for you though. goodluck

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Never heard of them...Googled the name and didn't look good though.....

p300644

Mar 22, 2008
http://www.fitnessmed.net/default.aspx

thank you guys. I hope it is all good. I hope they deliver and that is good stuff and not contaminated. I had a buddy order clomid from them and he go it but we both now nothing about this stuff.Who knows if the clomid actually worked...

anyway....just for future peace of mind.....Alin it is

Last edited:

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
p300644 said:
Hello:

Could not afford 200.00 from Alin (wish i did) so I ordered from another.

I paid almost double for cyp than what alin charges but that is all I odered. The cyp is BD (so they claim)

Now I regret not buying form a company with such customer back up as Alin.good to be here.

I dont understand. You could not afford Alin but paid double to someone else? :confused: Always go wit hsponsors for all your needs, protein i mean;)

p300644

Mar 22, 2008
double for one item. They got me for like 82.00 for test cyp....that is what I ordered. Alin is like 50.00 for cyp. So it is almost double (for cyp)I could not afford 200.00 order at that time that Alin wants for order

lesson learned