©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

? for long time users

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
In any given year how often do you cycle?
Have you noticed any adverse affects to your body?

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Stay on year round. 2 years doing this. No adverse effects. No acne, no hairloss and my "smack 25 test" its slang for the test of all your important blood and organ functions always comes back good. Mentally I am more healthy because I do not have the ups and down of coming off cycles. I go on low prop 50mg eod for 2-3 weeks with hcg and clomid and arimidex.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
are you guys joking or can you actually do that? i know dude named alex (this dude i had in my gym class and the first guy who ever sold me juice) he is 5'8 210. he freakin is huge, whenever i look at him im like WOW!! :eek: and he only takes a 2 week break max w/ no pct, and then he gets on another cycle. he says hes fine and nothing ever happened to him. although he does trip out (one time he walked up to me in weight training class and had this mean look in his eye and was mubbling to me "ill fight your ass right now fool....arnold swartnegger does it...and look at him, hes fine...") it was weird but i knew he was just juiced.. and he also tells me that sometimes he is cranky at work and cuss words would start coming out his mouth....but anyway...

can someone actually cycle for the whole year and still be ok??....opinions please...

Last edited:

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
are you guys joking or can you actually do that? i know dude named alex (this dude i had in my gym class and the first guy who ever sold me juice) he is 5'8 210. he freakin is huge, whenever i look at him im like WOW!! :eek: and he only takes a 2 week break max w/ no pct, and then he gets on another cycle. he says hes fine and nothing ever happened to him. although he does trip out (one time he walked up to me in weight training class and had this mean look in his eye and was mubbling to me "ill fight your ass right now fool....arnold swartnegger does it...and look at him, hes fine...") it was weird but i knew he was just juiced.. and he also tells me that sometimes he is cranky at work and cuss words would start coming out his mouth....but anyway...

can someone actually cycle for the whole year and still be ok??....opinions please...

It is obvious you are talking about an immature individual. Yes, to answer your question it can be done and is done by many. The bigger I have become over the past years the more in controll I have become. I do not feel the need to yell or threaten anyone. My temper has always been short with disrespect and that will never change. The only problem honestly i have is when i am driving in my truck and get cut off or someone is driving crazy and dangerous, then I may yell somethings at the person and call them on..lol but lets get a raise of hands of how many people do that who are not juiced...lol...It all depends on the individual. One thing I do not like to take is anadrol because it makes me very depressed.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
a apoligize if this is stupid but isnt being on juice all year round dangerous and can give you a heart attack?? so do you guys juice all year with no breaks and no pct or anything?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
shamrock10 said:
a apoligize if this is stupid but isnt being on juice all year round dangerous and can give you a heart attack?? so do you guys juice all year with no breaks and no pct or anything?

A heart-attack is related to many things...steroids CAN enlarge the left ventricle of your heart, leading to an enlarged heart which can cause problems...but an enlarge ventricle will not necessarily mean an increased risk of heart attack. High blood pressure, cholesterol and clogged arteries, and poor cardiovascular fitness aswell as obesity lead to heart-attacks. Steroids will not give you heart attacks, but can contribute to the possibility of having one. As for being on all year...I don't plan on coming off until i cant afford to be on anymore...in the meantime, tomorrow I start tren and winny.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
A heart-attack is related to many things...steroids CAN enlarge the left ventricle of your heart, leading to an enlarged heart which can cause problems...but an enlarge ventricle will not necessarily mean an increased risk of heart attack. High blood pressure, cholesterol and clogged arteries, and poor cardiovascular fitness aswell as obesity lead to heart-attacks. Steroids will not give you heart attacks, but can contribute to the possibility of having one. As for being on all year...I don't plan on coming off until i cant afford to be on anymore...in the meantime, tomorrow I start tren and winny.

bump ;)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
A lot of people stay one year round, usually just a test cruise for some of the months. I personally like to give my body time off to recover, it is definately the safer route. Time on = time off is how I cycle. However, a 6 month cycle imo does not need more than 3 or 4 months off, or whenever your body is back to normal.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
For the guys who stay on year round how do your cycle look as far as doses do u start with and do u up them or keep them the same???how offten do u switch them around??

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
JUSTME-Most people do 8 weeks of "high dose", ie dianabol, high doses of test, or whatever, then they cruise for 8 weeks on something like 500mg test, then go high dose again.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
JUSTME-Most people do 8 weeks of "high dose", ie dianabol, high doses of test, or whatever, then they cruise for 8 weeks on something like 500mg test, then go high dose again.
Yep. I'm on HRT, so I'm on year round regardless. I like to hit high doses for 12 weeks then cruise at 250 for 8. I've never been healthier or happier in my life.
My hair thins when I go high, but I never notice any other adverse effects.

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Well I started this thread and all I have to say is "Holy Shiiiiiiiii." God Bless and good health