©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Parabolin that's really Finiplix!

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
:scratchhe I was talking to an old friend the other day. We both used Parabolin several years ago and he had found out that we where really getting Finiplix with a Parabolin label on it. He found this out before he moved to Chicago and never got a chance to tell me. He said he found the same stuff in Chicago, and A lot of guys at the _____ gym where getting it. He found out because there were arrests of some people who were making the stuff with cattle pellets. Maybe it wasn’t Parabolin, but it was good stuff because I got big and strong from it. It was 10 times better than this testosterone cypinate that I take, and I didn’t need Tamoxifen, because my nipples didn’t get sore.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Finaplix-H (The cattle implant) Is trenbolone Acetate.
The Old Parabolan amps were 76mg of Trenbolone Hexacarbonbenzylnoate(sp)
A Longer acting Version of tren.

IMHO Tren acetate is the Strongest Steroid Out there.
The stuff is Rocket fuel. Ive Used Tren Hex, Tren Enan and there alright...They Just didnt seem to Have that same "Kick" as the Acetate though. ESPECIALY the stuff from the Fina pellets.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
You don't have any gyno problems with the stuff either. I never once had sore nipple area like I do with test. I have to take estrogene blockers religiously or I'm sore all over my chest area. The tren also gives you hard,dense muscle,whereas the test is more puffy muscle. To tell you the truth, testosterone sucks compared to tren. I never had any side effect from the ten either. This test is chocked full of weird side effects. Thing is, the test is legal,but the tren sort of illegal.