©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroid for bridge?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Aligator said:
What do you think guys? Which is the best steroid for bridging?
Testosterone of course.

Masteron, Primobolan and Proviron are also good to ADD to your test - no/minimal effect on liver, no/minimal sides.

I run Test and Mast all year at 180-240mg test/120mg mast, and add to it for a cycle, upping the dose and adding another compound(s).

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Aligator said:
What do you think guys? Which is the best steroid for bridging?

If your trying to recover natural HPTA its a bad idea to use an AAS for 'bridge' while your supposedly 'off' cycle

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
ALIN said:
If your trying to recover natural HPTA its a bad idea to use an AAS for 'bridge' while your supposedly 'off' cycle

I agree. Bridge is Just another word for staying On in my opinion.
I would do Like AlphaMale suggested and Just "cruise" With some testosterone
or go ahead and come completley off. Just my opinion of course.

GTRGOD

Mar 29, 2008
AlphaMale said:
Testosterone of course.

Masteron, Primobolan and Proviron are also good to ADD to your test - no/minimal effect on liver, no/minimal sides.

I run Test and Mast all year at 180-240mg test/120mg mast, and add to it for a cycle, upping the dose and adding another compound(s).
Hey bro..
How do you feel your gains suffer when you come off the heavy part of your cycle and onto the cruise dose?

Do you loose much if any at all ?

I never want to come off and want to run 1ml/250mg of test e a week as a cruise dose and maybe chuck in some var at 20 - 30mg ed and then cycle with higher doses when I see the need.
Id adjust those doses depending on bloods etc but as long as im staying at the high end of whats considered normal then Il be happy.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Well, I stay larger, stronger, leaner than most; but not at the level one can/does obtain from a cycle. Honestly though, when I was younger I was larger and stronger than most. My "cycles" these days are realitively light compared to many as I am usually going for a particular goal like losing a little fat or gaining a little definition or whatnot compared to the "I wanna gain as much as possible" type cycle. I do maintain gains much longer than most and could keep them I suppose if I wanted to with frequent cycles. A sample of the cycle I'm about to start is 400mg test, 320mg Mast, 280mg Anav - I know that is a gram total, but most would scoff at that test dose.

I do not recommend to anyone to never come off though. I am on HRT and because of so, decide to optimize it. With proper training, diet, recovery and a good pre-pct plan I feel that many can maintain much more than most do.

GTRGOD

Mar 29, 2008
AlphaMale said:
Well, I stay larger, stronger, leaner than most; but not at the level one can/does obtain from a cycle. Honestly though, when I was younger I was larger and stronger than most. My "cycles" these days are realitively light compared to many as I am usually going for a particular goal like losing a little fat or gaining a little definition or whatnot compared to the "I wanna gain as much as possible" type cycle. I do maintain gains much longer than most and could keep them I suppose if I wanted to with frequent cycles. A sample of the cycle I'm about to start is 400mg test, 320mg Mast, 280mg Anav - I know that is a gram total, but most would scoff at that test dose.

I do not recommend to anyone to never come off though. I am on HRT and because of so, decide to optimize it. With proper training, diet, recovery and a good pre-pct plan I feel that many can maintain much more than most do.
Cheers bro.Do I read right with 280mg Anavar ?