©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time!

lperik

Sep 26, 2004
Europe
Hi, new to stereoids and this forum. After a week where I have read about different drugs I have decided to try a cycle. Decided I want to stack winstrol and deca to try to get ripped and hard! Is this a smart choice if thats my goal?

lperik

Sep 26, 2004
Europe
Thnx.

Should I take Testo and deca first, then finish off with winny? and then som clomid? Can you post a cycle I can use? (remember, Im a newb) ;)

W

wolfyEVH

if you wanna get ripped and hard, i'd try some test, eq, and then winny the last few weeks.....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Nice link DR! I'm assuming this guy already has enough muscle mass to cut?! Give us your height, weight, bodyfat, lifting experience, etc.. It would be foolish to try and look hard and ripped if you don't have the lean mass there. Unless you're already big as hell, then forget trying to get that look for now bro!

lperik

Sep 26, 2004
Europe
DragonRider said:
Read this post...http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=70...then research and learn. I know you are anxious, but studying for a week doesn't teach you much.
I`ve read that a couple of times already, and I got a couple of friends who have learned me alot so I feel "ready" enough to try my first cycle.

shamrock10:
gotcha, mesa didnt know that! :doh:

imdaman1:
Well, Im 186cm, 87kg (6.1ft, 192lbs) and I have trained active for 4years with some minor breaks (holidays etc) Dont know my percentage of bodyfat. My goal isnt to look truely huge, but to put on some pounds while getting my sixpack, triceps/biceps mucle more visible. Have tried that for a year now, with hard training, both in the gym and jogging/bicycling while trying to eat right, but my body just wont do as I tell it to and thats why I have decided to try a cycle now.

Last edited: