©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about nolva

brian barret

Mar 21, 2008
can someone tell me the symptoms that may accur that would require something like nolva, this is my first cycle, doing 250mgs of test E every 4 days, still on first week so far. and if someone thinks i may need to change my cycle im all ears, oh im 5'7 185 with bf of around 20, i work out 5 to 6 days aweek i have a pretty fair diet not the best but decent for me, and im 35 years old. thanks fellas.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Is this all you are doing is test e? it is too soon but do you have sore puffy nipples? How long do you plan this cycle. in my opinion you should have lost more body fat to prevent too many side effects before the cycle but since you have already started and probebly would have done it any way let us know what is happening at week five when test e starts kicking in then someone can help.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
brian barret said:
can someone tell me the symptoms that may accur that would require something like nolva, this is my first cycle, doing 250mgs of test E every 4 days, still on first week so far. and if someone thinks i may need to change my cycle im all ears, oh im 5'7 185 with bf of around 20, i work out 5 to 6 days aweek i have a pretty fair diet not the best but decent for me, and im 35 years old. thanks fellas.
The nolvadex is for when your nips get stimulated from the raised estrogen from the aromatization of your Test E - might be a problem, might not,

At your BF% and dose you should really consider running a low-dose AI like Arimidex at .25mg every other day to every day. It won't be too much and will not effect any muscle gains, but it will keep sides away, water-retention down, and make recovery easier. Save the nolvadex for pct