©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test suspension problems

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
i tried test suspension for the first time this weekend, and on both shots the needle clogged, i tried a 21g and 25g needle; any suggestions
thanks
dan

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Try an 18g bro. They hurt a little but it's what some say they end up having to use. I personally have never used suspension, but I have made some fina the old fashion way and used 18g eod.

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
thanks, i'll try the hot water method first, 21g is to big for me, i dont even wanna try a 18g

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
DragonRider said:
Try running the barrel under very hot water. It thins the oil out and makes it flow easier.

I have tried test suspension before but it was water based, I have never heard of it being oil based, unless you are a competing powerlifter and need it to clear your system fast I would stay away from it, the frequent injections and the ups and downs it caused me were not worth it. Make sure you are taking nolvadex or arimidex everyday, but I am sure you already know that :)

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
chris 1 said:
I know Nutri-Vet [Bio Labs] makes an oil base Test Suspesion and even an oil base Winstrol. He has Lab tests posted up that shows they are real. :twisted:

I have heard of the oil based winstrol, just not test suspension, I never said it wasn't real I that's me, have just never heard of it.