©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

vains...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i see vains near the spot injections...feeling kina iffy about injecting anywhere else except my ass... any suggestions?..

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If you keep injecting there it will eventually get so sore that you'll want to find somewhere else. I try to give the muscle receptors at least to week to recover before popping them again. I like delts, traps, glutes, and calves. Calves are easiest for me because they are right there in front of me and I can use both hands easily. I suggest starting with no more than 1/2cc into each one, though. I'll take 1-2 full cc's at these other sites.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i need to inject 1cc of test e and half a cc of deca. you think i should put the deca in the calf and the 1cc of test e elsewhere? plus...i still have my other cheeck...can i use that? and is it normal to have sort of like a freakle make where you injected...will that go away?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
and what about the vains...what if i hit one i cant see? i dont even want to go near one. scares the shit outta me..

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
shamrock10 said:
i need to inject 1cc of test e and half a cc of deca. you think i should put the deca in the calf and the 1cc of test e elsewhere? plus...i still have my other cheeck...can i use that? and is it normal to have sort of like a freakle make where you injected...will that go away?

I don't know what the freckle mark could be unless it's dried up blood or something. You should wiping the area clean with an alcohol pad immediately after the injection and then putting a small band-aid on it. There will be no permanent evidence left.

You can put the 1/2 cc into the calf - alternating left and right each time. And I would also alternate right and left with all muscles, whether its delts, glutes, bi's, tri's, etc. It's not a good idea to keep hitting the same area over and over. Go deep with 1.5" pin into the glutes and use a 1" everywhere else.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
what i did after i injected into my ass was take a cotton ball and massage my ass with it. i was afraid that if i used to alcohol pad it would get inside and possibly burn or infect...but is it ok to use a cotton ball or should i use the pad?..

mindkiller

Jul 21, 2004
USA
alcohol if anything will help prevent infection it might burn a little but it can't hurt more than the actual injection, I personally would use the alcohol pad before and after inject just to be on the safe side. :twisted:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mindkiller said:
alcohol if anything will help prevent infection it might burn a little but it can't hurt more than the actual injection, I personally would use the alcohol pad before and after inject just to be on the safe side. :twisted:

Right - I assumed he had enough sense to do it before injecting. :D