©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Muscle building

jaketile

Apr 4, 2008
i recently purchased muscle. first thoughts, the taste is absolutely great. i was surprised as to how good it actually tasted. i expected some offbeat, sour bullshit. i was wrong.
as far is quality, it completely mixes into the 8 oz of water with no clumping, residue, or any other visible signs of poor manufacturing.
you ask about performance, i felt great the entirety of my workout (40 mins). i went from 70 lb dumbbells to finishing with 80s the first time i took Muscle. could be illusionary, but i didn't strain onweight and it went up strong. similar increases in incline BB bench (from 225 -> 245 in 2 weeks) and deadlifts (rep'd 285 -> finishing with 335)...
i would suggest this product to anyone who is looking for a solid supplement for pre and post workouts.
ive been using this supplement for over 2 weeks after i moved away from NO-xplode
check it out on iwantmuscle.com

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sounds like you own iwantmuscle.com or whatever it was. Ha. No point me writing this cause this thread will be deleted cause you are clearly just advertising a product you are associated with in some way. I have just checked out the site and in truth it looks like a decent product. In terms of giving you gains that is just rubbish. It will be more the placebo effect and working harder whilst on it. In most tests when a placebo is involved gains are usually made with just the placebo. The ingredients in the above product can be found all over. I have to say putting them together in that form is rare but like most (all) similar products when you break down the amounts of each ingredient it is usual very low amounts. I laugh when these products compare themselves to steroids. There is a reason why they are banned... they are strong... thus they work unlike the products above.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
kaju said:
Hello Elvia my Englis friend. Havnt seen you in a while. welcome back!:)

My monitor just broke on me. Bit annoying as I had 2 monitors from a while back I had thrown away a few months back. I didn't wanna pay out £200 for a new one as I am getting a new comp later in the year. So I just waited and got one for free! Good to be back :)