©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

Rodeo

Apr 3, 2008
hello everyone. Is my first cycle and I want to take some anadrol. Now I’m going to stack it with something else and I want opinions on what to take

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Rodeo said:
hello everyone. Is my first cycle and I want to take some anadrol. Now I’m going to stack it with something else and I want opinions on what to take

Not the best choice for 1st cycle. Try a simple TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE cycle.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
ALIN said:
Agreed.

Why do you want to run Drol anyway? Not only is it very harsh, but most of it's gains are water - it is used to potentiate gains in my opinion and experience - some don't get the water, but they don't get the "gains" either, and then it's a completely different animal.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
ALIN said:

Agree also. Have you done all of your research. If not please do this first. Make sure you have everything for your pct.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Rodeo said:

Good to be back (been away for a few weeks). My monitor just shut down so I had to get other and didn't wanna get a new one cause I am getting a new comp in the near future. Anyway follow the advice listed above. What you have done is alittle research and read how it is the strongest and makes you super big and super strong and as you want to be that you have picked it. Adrol will wipe you out. Even if you have done a few cycles before it's ill effects are not pleasant. Your best doing 12 weeks of test c or e. Test is the best steroid for bulking and will do all you need.

But I am willing to bet you haven't got any PCT planned whatsoever. That is just as important as the test or the adrol etc. All your gains from the test will just disappear without proper PCT. Do your research over the next few weeks each day and then get all the foundations you need in place. Then if you need to know anything about PCT and/or best doses to do etc just ask on here. Be careful with some internet sites cause some can rec the wrong thing. Therefore look ay many sites and you should gain a better picture of what to do.

By the way what are your stats? Such as age, height, weight, lifting history, goals etc etc.

mick-g

Jan 26, 2004
House of Loards
do 500mgs of test split 250mg on Mon and Thurs. Either test ethanate of cyponate for 10-12 wks. have some nolva on hand and i usually take .5mg of armidex ed. Have pct lined up as well.

jack2004

Mar 23, 2008
Agreed...Test E for 12 weeks is the ticket. For your first cycle even levels as low as 250mg\week will see gains.

Intruder

Jul 5, 2007
Rodeo said:
being your first cycle , I don't recommend you anadrol

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Elvia1023 said:
..... what are your stats? Such as age, height, weight, lifting history, goals etc etc.

STATS bro.

And to everyone else who replied in this thread, and with all due respect to Alin and OF, HOW can anyone recommend AAS to posts

with NO STATS?:mad: I mean come on guys....

:cool:

Last edited:

Grutas

Aug 25, 2007
Rodeo said:
for the beginning, start with some test