AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

After 12 weeks?
Old
  (#1)
bsteelz

After 12 weeks? - 04-04-2008, 09:33 PM

whats up evbody.. ok after a twelve week run of Eq with a little T.cyp mixed in is it a bad idea to run about 4 weeks of winny to harden everthing up? thats a good stack and run yes???? I know thats beyond the recomended 12week total but I got alot of good strength and size gains going right now but I wanna harden up real good just before summer.. ok????? or should i take the win for my last 4 weeks stacked with the last of the 12?? Trying to get the most outta all!!
thanks fellaz..

Old
  (#2)
naase2004

04-05-2008, 04:49 PM

rUN IT ALONG WIT HTHE LAST 4 WEEKS. bUT WINNY WILL NOT HELP AS MUCH AS DIET AND CARDIO.

ww.mydeepdesires.com
Just launched my new company. Need your support.

thanks
Old
  (#3)
bsteelz

thanks - 04-06-2008, 12:32 PM

yeah im on the cardio 3 times a week 30 -45 and 10-15 after liftin twice a week but my diet is a little off..so im slippin a little. the last time i went with the Win i ran it after my T and it worked great. I didnt do any cardio then but my diet was perfect.. just wasnt sure if i should run with or after to get best.. Thanks...:twisted: