©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

Maniac

Apr 9, 2008
Hi guys. I’m kinda new of this…and im looking for some mass/strength.what do you recommend me for a first cycle?
Thank you for your time

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Maniac said:
Hi guys. I’m kinda new of this…and im looking for some mass/strength.what do you recommend me for a first cycle?
Thank you for your time

Hi Maniac, could you please provide your stats? Such as age, height, weight, bf, lifting history etc.

Then we can advise you best and see if your ready for the many compounds out there.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
I always recommend test for first cycle and you don't need to go crazy with the dose. Our bodies are used to using test, all you are going to do is increase your levels by ten fold. Test is the best for strength and size. Either enanthate or cypionate, you can go with a blend like sustanon or omnadren but I prefer single ester test because it is more predicatable/ controllable.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Maniac said:
33 | 5'9", 185lbs w/ extra body fat

how much extra body fat? I mean 5 9 185, you can have to much bro....or your very out of shape in which case AAS should not be in the picture for you.

Whats your lift history?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Maniac said:
33 | 5'9", 185lbs w/ extra body fat

250-500mg TEST ENAN WK 1-10WKS
Use small dose of AI through cycle
run PCT 10-14 days after last inject<<< CLOMID/NOLVA

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
first of all we don't know your lifting history. When you say you want mass I'm guessing you are a lifter. If you are out of shape DO NOT start aas until you have at least 6 to 9 months in the gym. Second you say you have some body fat. well I would recommend getting that body fat down to 11% or less. the more body fat the more side effects you will have with any aas. When you have done this then start thinking about what you will take for a cycle. My first cycle was diana bol and winstrol. Dianabol for size and strength and winstrol for that hard look. Then I done my pct. you do have a pct plan dint you?:dunno:

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
kaju said:
..... If you are out of shape DO NOT start aas until you have at least 6 to 9 months in the gym...... :

Bro, your kidding, right?

He should have 5 years of natural training before even considering AAS. Anyone who does AAS should be at (or damn close) to their natural max, which comes through hard work, time in the gym, working through plateaus, eating to grow and everything else that it takes to reach near their natural max. 9 months is no where near long enough.

kaju said:
. My first cycle was diana bol and winstrol. Dianabol for size and strength and winstrol for that hard look.

IMO thats not a cycle. where was your test? I bet they were both orals..

I know your tyring to help, and I just read what I wrote and it sounds like I am being an ass, but honestly your not helping here at all. Overall your right about getting the BF down, and thats about it....

:cool:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
drob29 said:
Bro, your kidding, right?

He should have 5 years of natural training before even considering AAS. Anyone who does AAS should be at (or damn close) to their natural max, which comes through hard work, time in the gym, working through plateaus, eating to grow and everything else that it takes to reach near their natural max. 9 months is no where near long enough.

IMO thats not a cycle. where was your test? I bet they were both orals..

I know your tyring to help, and I just read what I wrote and it sounds like I am being an ass, but honestly your not helping here at all. Overall your right about getting the BF down, and thats about it....

:cool:

You are right. And I suppose you have to be harsh sometimes to make a point (get more impact and have it followed). But I would say it's gonna be a figure of about 1% of all users who reached the complete natural MAX before embarking on gear. You are right though. People should have a complete lifting/training history behind them b4 starting (so the 5 year rule is spot on). My general rule is atleast 5 years solid training and good diet behind you b4 starting gear. And although it would be best to start atleast 30 it's doesn't work like that so I would say min of 23 (but must have started good training and diet from about 18 if 23).

In regards to this thread it's hard to advise just yet because we don't know your lifting history. You could be a moderate gym goer and have just decided you wanna get big so want a quick route... which is 99% likely. I would say for anyone thinking about gear the 5 year rule is is valid. But if you have many years of attending gyms but not really pushing it and that in regards to diet too. Then what Kaju said is not completely wrong. I would start doing most of your research on diet and training and not what many believe to be the 'magic pill'. Then after about 1 year of eating right and training right think about gear. At that time a perfect first cycle would be 400mg of test e or c for about 11 weeks.

The real magic pill is educated effort in diet and training