©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol British Dragon??

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I have a buddy who is buying some Clen British Dragon but I don't even think BD makes Clen. I am unable to find anything on the internet. Also it is 10mcg for $150 for 100 of them. He is telling him that these our extremly strong and you only need to take 1 per day on a 2day on 1day off cycle. This sounds like something he should not proceed with only b/c i cannot find anything regarding this subject of bd clen and 10mcg per day only. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
illinios said:
I have a buddy who is buying some Clen British Dragon but I don't even think BD makes Clen. I am unable to find anything on the internet. Also it is 10mcg for $150 for 100 of them. He is telling him that these our extremly strong and you only need to take 1 per day. This sounds like something he should not proceed with only b/c i cannot find anything regarding this subject. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Regardless if they make them or not saying you only need one per day cos they are extremely wrong is fucked up. Tell him to stay away! The average high dose for clen is 60-140mcg per day. I thought they never made them too. I am pretty convinced they don't but of course they might so others can state if they do or not. I haven't even done a search because that is not important because what he has been told is wrong and makes the alarm bells ring to me. Sounds like he is probably seeling him a strong fat burner product. Not to ention the fact that $150 is loads! Go on Alinshop and get 100 tabs for $24 (I think it is about that... it's next to nothing and always guaranteed to be good if it's from Alin). So tell him to stay away.

I bet he is selling him a ECA stack if he is saying you will only need one pill.