©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle -Test & Dbol!

W

wolfyEVH

well bros, i made my first ever batch of test and its time for my first cycle!! i'll keep you guys posted at my progress every week or 2!! here is the cycle:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate - 500mg/week (2 shots a week every 3 or 4 days)

Weeks 1-5 Dbol - 30mg/day

* nolva on hand of course :) *

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
PCT (2 weeks after last shot)

Day 1 300mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva
Days 2-11 100mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva
Days 12-21 50mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5'10" 194lbs

Goal: about 215-220

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Looks damn good bro. I would run that nolv at 20mg ed with the clomid and then 10mg for a few wks thereafter if you want.

W

wolfyEVH

one and a half weeks into it.......dbol is def workin.....im up to about 206 right now!!!!! up to 65lb db's for reps on incline right now......hopefully i'll get to the 80s by the end of my cycle

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Great to hear! I notice I level off a little when I end my weeks of Dbol. If it happens to you, dont let it get you down. Keep eating and hitting it hard. The test will take over and you'll start gaining again.

W

wolfyEVH

only have a few days of dbol left.....gonna miss it, but not as much....my f'n heart rate is like 130 bpm resting and the back pumps were killer......my weight is 216 right now, so i can't complain!!! :) test has definitely started working.....acne is starting up and sex drive is at "ludacris speed!".......already repping about 300 on squats and just did 75lb dumbells on incline for reps a few days ago.....already starting to plan my next cycle!!! (not for another few months of course!!)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Cycle 2:

Weeks 1-13: Test E 750mg/week (3 shots a week)
Weeks 1-12: EQ 400mg/week (1 or 2 shots a week)
(MAYBE) Weeks 1-5 DBOL 30-40mg/day