©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg?

slim2big19

Mar 19, 2006
Im finishing my cycle and starting my hcg but have been struggling to figure out the best dosage. I initially thought 1000IU per week would work fine but now would love input. Also i bought mine in the 5000IU amps and so how would i know how much to inject, just guess a 1/5 of a mL which is what it turns into when mixed with the 1mL of solvent. Also how do you draw out of a amp or is it best to just break it open into a smaller container and then draw with the syringe from there. Please help guys.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
slim2big19 said:
Im finishing my cycle and starting my hcg but have been struggling to figure out the best dosage. I initially thought 1000IU per week would work fine but now would love input. Also i bought mine in the 5000IU amps and so how would i know how much to inject, just guess a 1/5 of a mL which is what it turns into when mixed with the 1mL of solvent. Also how do you draw out of a amp or is it best to just break it open into a smaller container and then draw with the syringe from there. Please help guys.

The way you say "and starting my hcg" makes it sound like you are just using that. Please tell me you have PCT sorted (clomid, nolvadex etc). Anyway with the HCG there are so many ways you can go about it. For future reference your best doing it every 4-7 days at 400-500IU whilst on your cycle. I don't know how long you have left on your cycle or what you have done (strong cycle, moderate one etc).

There is no right answer but because of the above it is harder to advise. But the 1000IU dose would be good. You could do that every 5 instead of 7 days. But again that would mean you need 20 days till the end of your cycle (inject it then 4 more so 20 days not 25). I really need to know if you are taking long or short estered compounds. Although many sites say do HCG afterwards your best ensuring you have about 1 week of test in your system after your last injection of HCG. So if your doing something like test c or e doing your last injection 1 week after your last shot of test. That way you start your PCT about 1 week after the HCG shot. I would wait about 10 days... that way your PCT is started 17 days after your last shot of test. Short-estered compounds are completely different though.

To simplify it you haven't taken HCG during your cycle and have some for the end then your best doing it every 4-7 days and anything upto about 1500IU each time. So that may be 1000IU every 4 days or 1500IU every 5 days or absolutely any similar way. If you have more time you could just do smaller injections every 4 days. The larger ones do give you a good boost and prepare you well for PCT. It's the most debated subject with silly amounts being suggested by some sites.

If your doing 1000IU injections then your right simply do 1/5 of the solution. With HCG that is usually just over 200ml. The way you hold the HCG depends upon how long it will take to use the 5000IU. I just snap the tops off. You can use a pen top or just hit it gently with a tip of a knife or something similar (just be careful that way). You can even saw the top off if you have the equipment. I then just put the solution into the syringe and then release that into the powder solution. Then when they are both mixed in I simply put it back into the syringe. Then I just swop needles when I have to inject. Hope it helps

Last edited: