©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Golden Triangle

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
A buddy of mine just got some test E (golden Triangle) anyone heard of them ,googled them and the info i came up with was atleast 2 years old ,Is this company still in bussiness and are they legit.Some freinds are just hard headed ,and dont lissen when given advise .,just want to make sure it isnt junk.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
That name sounds familiar But Its tough to say man.... I dont know enough about themto give you a good answer.
Its deffinatley an Underground product and Not From a vet or a Pharmacy.
I doubt there still open for Bussiness after ORD.

flounderasu

Sep 26, 2007
Gladiator said:
A buddy of mine just got some test E (golden Triangle) anyone heard of them ,googled them and the info i came up with was atleast 2 years old ,Is this company still in bussiness and are they legit.Some freinds are just hard headed ,and dont lissen when given advise .,just want to make sure it isnt junk.

I just got some. I have heard good things about them. BUT, I am as weary as you. My last test cyp was from up-john (knew someone that had pharm access). I guess I will find out how this stuff is. FYI, so far my first injection was smooth....I did run some sust that was just downright painful, and it was by some company that had a picture of a dog on it from mexico.