©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dose?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
First let me say I did try to google this to figure this out. But even givin the info I got still confused . Could really use some help.
My question is on liquid Clen. The bottle states 30ml-200mcg/ml.Now its an eye dropper. I use cc's to measure it. I know from the articles I read I need approx 100mcg a day. How do I convert this? And should I split dose am pm?I took a half cc this mornig and shook like a parkinsons patient aswell as had no appetite . The no appetite was worse than the shakes. So If someone could help me I would greatlly appreciate it thanks.I also posted in the genral forum about what are the best personal training certificates to have and it was deleted any reason?Thanks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
mac762339 said:
First let me say I did try to google this to figure this out. But even givin the info I got still confused . Could really use some help.
My question is on liquid Clen. The bottle states 30ml-200mcg/ml.Now its an eye dropper. I use cc's to measure it. I know from the articles I read I need approx 100mcg a day. How do I convert this? And should I split dose am pm?I took a half cc this mornig and shook like a parkinsons patient aswell as had no appetite . The no appetite was worse than the shakes. So If someone could help me I would greatlly appreciate it thanks.I also posted in the genral forum about what are the best personal training certificates to have and it was deleted any reason?Thanks

the half cc you took was 100mcg
i would take AM and NOON,,no later in the day

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I would not take a 1/2 cc all at once. thats too much man. try .2 cc (20mcgs)on the first day and add another .2 cc every day after to get to 100-120 mcgs. spread those doses throughout the day.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Ya half cc at once is too much at least for me. Been splittin the dose morning and noon much better.