©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New user... (halo)

alf

Apr 24, 2008
Hey guys first post on a forum,

But I'm 22 170lbs and BF is around 9-11%

I'm working hard at the gym and not getting much growth anymore and have a 5K-6K calorie diet. I got a hold of some Halotestin, I know its oral but im working my way up to injectable and not sure if I want to take that step yet.

I couldn't find much info on Halotestin (fluoxymesterone), in means of use in body building.

Any input would be appreciated, considering I am new to everything.

-ALF
:confused:

PS I also have the option of the perscribed andro gel stuff and injectables

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
please use the search button to research your questions. you are too young to start using steroids. you have not reached your potential yet. try revamping your routine first.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Static is correct. now to add insult to "injury" (listen up before you injure yourself). do lots of research. you need more time in the gym if not you could injure yourself if you start aas. you need pct if not you could injure yourself with aas. and do you really know just exactly what halotestin is? what it is used for? what its side effects are? how long the half life is? and many more questions need to be asked and answered before you start. just trying to help you not belittle you.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Halotestin is One of the Hardest ones on your body. Stuff is pretty Toxic.
Man up and Take the Shots If your going to get "on" some anabolics.
At 22 yrs Im not sure How you would have the Option of Getting them on a script from a Doc But if thats the case Thats the route I would reccomend for you.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
How long have you been training. Consistency, diet, and hard training at your age is the BEST thing you can do. Listen to everyone and stay away from Halo, it is nasty on your body.