©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mr.Olympia predictions!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
What you all think? The O is on the 28th of October, and rumours of Ronnie being dethroned are coming left and right. I really think Ronnie deserves a 7th title, to beat Arnold and Haneys record. Ronnie is a once in a life time bodybuilder....you wont see someone like him come around again for a long long time. My pick goes to ronnie, and hopefully, Cutler comes second.

W

wolfyEVH

i think ronnie will win again......dont want him too but he prolly will......i think itll be almost identical to last years Mr O.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
wolfyEVH said:
i think ronnie will win again......dont want him too but he prolly will......i think itll be almost identical to last years Mr O.

Yea probably so, but Lee Priest should place higher this year, he looks good.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Preist is the fuckin man. That guy is truly a freak and he deserves much more recognition than he gets. Ronnie and Jay are big as hell but they don't have it like Lee. I guess his height will always keep him from being seen as what he really is - the KING of all bodybuilders!

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
I too heard priest is out, if Ronnie comes in in shape he will win, Cutler is my favorite but I think that if anyone is going to dethrone Ronnie then Cormier has as good a chance as anyone, if he is 100% then he should finish second and if Ronnie is off he should win, like I said Cutler is my favorite but Cormier should have won the Arnold this year hands down.

M

MYRICK

Priest Didnt Sighn His Contract He Said He Wants To Concentrate On A Show He Has A Shot At Cause The O Is All Politics These Days.

As For Ronnie I Used To Not Like His Build At All Especially His Midsection But After Last Years O And Then Seeing His New Video Man U Got To Respect The Guy. And As Far As Pure Mass Goes Yeah He Deserves To Win It.