©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Super Fat Loss Cycle

MRMom

Feb 16, 2008
Boston, Ma, USA
I seen this kit but it read Women’s Super Fat Loss Cycle. How come it's a Women’s kit? I'm trying to hard to drop my B/F.

One is it only for the girls?
Two for those that have tried this kit dose it work?

T3/Clebuterol Cycled 2 weeks ON, 2 Weeks OFF
50mcg T3 per Day
80mcg Clenbuterol Per day

THIS KIT CONTAINS:
1 x CYTOMEL (T3), 50 mcg/tab (double strength), 60 tabs
1 x CLENBUTEROL (SPIROPENT) 20 mcg (Size: 100 tabs)

Thanks,

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
MRMom said:
I seen this kit but it read Women’s Super Fat Loss Cycle. How come it's a Women’s kit? I'm trying to hard to drop my B/F.

One is it only for the girls?
Two for those that have tried this kit dose it work?

T3/Clebuterol Cycled 2 weeks ON, 2 Weeks OFF
50mcg T3 per Day
80mcg Clenbuterol Per day

THIS KIT CONTAINS:
1 x CYTOMEL (T3), 50 mcg/tab (double strength), 60 tabs
1 x CLENBUTEROL (SPIROPENT) 20 mcg (Size: 100 tabs)

Thanks,

I think I have said or written this everyday for about 3 months now but if you wanna drop your b/f then the key words are diet and cardio. Educated effort in diet and cardio will tone you up better than any compound. And thats all you need to be honest... that and hard work and dedication.

The reason that is a womens cycle is the dosage. An example being 80mcg for clen. Everyone is different and many may be more sensitive but when men use clen they usually end up using upto 7 tabs (140mcg). Clen for women is 2-4 tabs usually. I would stay away from T3 it is not needed. You should read up on cytomel alot more before you try it. But the above cycle is a good cutting cycle.

I would just research into diets and training more and different methods of cardio. Maybe incorporate swimming, rowing (machine) into your workouts if they are not already there. But clen is always good to cycle. You could do the 2 weeks on 2 week off and keep that up till you feel best or just do it for upto 6 weeks (4 is a good duration).

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I was going to use those two (clen, cytomel) in a cycle of mine, but it was cut short and I'm dying to get back into it so I can see what they can do.

Yes they can attribute alot towards your body fat drop, but you need to make that happen. They only work as hard as you do... T3 can do some work on it's own from what I've read but before I decided to jump on that I researched for a while and asked questions and did searches on the board before I asked those questions.

Also, for men... If you're gonna use T3, you might want to use it in conjunction with gear. T3 tends to use whatever it can to burn as energy, muscle included.

Like I said, they only work as hard as you do... DIET, WORKOUTS are #1's