©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

water retention?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
My boy is running a cycle of just Sust.. to gain some mass and get his muscles to start some good growth... He is on his third week and has noticed a few pounds gain and some water weight.. Whats the best thing to help keep down water reten... when cycling gear that causes water ret...
thanks for the info fellaz....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
bsteelz said:
My boy is running a cycle of just Sust.. to gain some mass and get his muscles to start some good growth... He is on his third week and has noticed a few pounds gain and some water weight.. Whats the best thing to help keep down water reten... when cycling gear that causes water ret...

Armidex is the best to take during a cycle to lower the conversion, thus, lowering water retention. It should harden him up too. Many take nolva (its a SERM) during but it's far best to keep that for PCT and avoid prolonged use. I don't know his dosage but I assume about 400-500mg per week. If that is the case a daily dose of 0.5mg should be good.

Other great thing to use to harden you up is proviron. It really makes the difference. I imagine even just 50mg of pro per day (am/pm) would do what he needs but the armidex would be best. I have pasted some info on proviron below.

"Proviron, an anabolic steroid, is particularly interesting. I suspect that it not only acts as an antiaromatase but in an unknown DHT-like anti-estrogenic manner. This might involve estrogen receptor downregulation for example. In any case, aromatase inhibition and/or Clomid don’t seem to give the same effect on appearance and muscle hardness as when Proviron is included.

This drug has good binding to the androgen receptor, but in muscle tissue most of it never reaches the androgen receptor because it is enzymatically converted to the diol. Thus, it is not an effective anabolic. It is somewhat effective as an anti-gyno agent, however, and appears to reduce estrogenic bloating if that problem exists.

Proviron reduces either levels of estrogen or the effect of estrogen. Thus, it is useful for avoiding gynecomastia, although it probably should not be relied upon as the sole drug for that. It is not hepatotoxic. It has the usual side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids, with the added effect that it is particularly prone to cause erections."

Hope it helps

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to say he should make sure sodium is kept fairly low... so tell him to avoid salt on anything. Plus drinking lots of water throughout the day will help with water bloat.

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
nolva or arimidex for sure, but my concern is that he shouldn't be picking up water weight if all he is taking is sustanon. It has a pretty low water retention rating, that is what makes it so attractive.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bsteelz said:

he should be running an AI like ARIMIDEX or LETROZOLE.