©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Compound Exercises On Cycle

gimmewings

Apr 27, 2008
Many people know that compound exercises are an essential way to put on mass when training naturally. In fact, compound exercises coupled w/ hypertrophy seems to be a nice match for putting on weight.

As a newby, I'm curious if this holds true while on cycle. Often when I see guys that I know are on gear I don't see them squatting, or deadlifting, well i see them benching, but no barbell rows or anything like that.

Are compound exercises recommended while on cycle?

TY

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Compound exercises are recommended on and off cycles. They are strength building exercises. when off the juice they can increase your test output naturally. The roman dead lift for example hits just about every muscle in your body. So it strengthens all the muscles it hits. The importance of it while on a cycle is because the juice will increase the strength of a muscle. while on the juice the strength increases so fast tendons and ligaments find it hard to catch up because there are virtually no blood vessels in them. to do a compound exercise it hits also the stabilizing muscles around the major muscles and it turn helps take stress off the tendons and ligaments. I hope I explained this well enough. I'm sure someone will correct me if not.