©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



hey

  • Thread starter Thread starter armani1072
  • Start date Start date
A

armani1072

Guest
anybody having trouble accessing PM?

server went down a couple of days ago and i am not getting it here. anyone else?
 
Mine opens. I emptied my cache first too. I sent you a PM Armain and it shows it went through. I dont know if they are coming through on my end or not though
 
Damn Tee I Dont Know How Ur Doin It None Of The Mods Can Either Shit Is Just Fucked Up
 
I GET THIS

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed.
 
In the past few months I haven't been on the net much, I finally get some free time and our site crashes...........plus i got some funky spyware from looking at porn.......wtf
 
Haven't been able to get on for over a week. I saw a post on FG that you have been posting here.

It is as if the server is down(site does not exist).
 
lol slightly e, get mozilla firefox for your webbrowser it works great blocks all those popups and adware that automatically download to your pc.. and to take care of the spyware get spybot search and destroy that usually takes care of those ad bot programs for me. and also run a virus scan... its takes a lil time but well worth it.. i have not seen spyware on my computer for a while since i started using mozilla
 
thanks ansci. I usually never get spyware. I am a smart porn surfer. But dammit this one got me. I have used adaware, spybot, norton, avg..........I will try mozilla today. I think it is MidAdle that is on my computer.

Google usually works good for pop-up blocking. But these are being internally driven.


And I have no clue where Armani is and Myrick smoked to much crack last night leaving crazy messages on the boards.
 
Hello every one, sorry for my absence and thanks for all the concern.

PM is back up wooohooo!! after dealing with the hosting company for an ass long time they finally said all was good this morning and pm is now back up, however it may take up to 24 hrs for the ip adresses to resolve throughout the world.