©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Off cycle

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This could be used for natural athletes (so put in the natural section) but I have put it here cos I think overall recovery from a cycle is just as important as the cycle itself. Good recovery means you get the most from future cycles and you obviously feel better and more energetic sooner. Anyway I finished my cycle and have done a good PCT of clomid and nolva. The clomid lasting 21 days and the nolva probably 28 but I will go on feel (I am on day 22). I just want to list my off cycle plan incase others wanna try cos it is good.

I do think it is best when off to try to take few supplements due to the amounts you take when on. Ideally just take a normal multi-vitamin (not a high potency one cos they are not good for you) and thats about it. But during your PCT and abit after it is very common you will feel abit lazy and low due to your test levels. Thats why a few days after my PCT I will start the below.

12th May- Start Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (only get a 50% Protodioscin version as most tribulus products are crap).
1st June- Start Norateen Heavyweight 2

30th June- Finish Norateen Heavyweight 2
6th July- Finish Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

You can take the tribulus for 8 weeks b4 it stops being effective so it works out. It is also good during PCT to give you that extra boost but I would rather do it afterwards. I was gonna do it for 6 but I might as well use up most of the tabs cos I get 60 days supply. You can do it 8 weeks on 2 weeks off but I will just be using it for 8 weeks. They aren't gonna do amazing things but just give me a good boost so I can train hard and feel better. Then I plan to have July off but might do a stacker product. Defo have August off and start my next cycle of Dbol, Sust and Mast E in September.

Just wrote this incase any of you guys feel it after your current/next cycle and wanted to try something new. Oh ignore the claims of 20 pounds in 4 weeks on the Norateen 2 cause it will do nothing like that but it is a good product to try when off.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've used a great tribulus product for awhile that ive seen by labs (blood work) prove effective.

Kosta

Feb 16, 2008
Some tribulis products are great, especially when your natty test levels are low. good luck with the next one.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Good advice Elvia!!! I have never used noratine I will give it a try. I will keep this post in my memory to try when I go off my cycle. You are so right to keep in mind the pct is as important as the cycle. I had to learn the hard way. Especialy when you get my age. The older you get the more important it is. Not to say it isnt important when you are younger. I have seen young men at my gym screw up there natural hormones bacause they didnt do proper research and education.